Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was thinking that maybe when that hot car movie comes out it would be a pretty good idea for us to all go together. I'm guessing it would have to be a centralized movie theatre to get as many people as we can. Just throwing the idea in the air, so when it does come out we dont scramble looking for heads. Thanx I forgot the title (www.thefastandthefurious.com)

[This message has been edited by triz (edited January 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
511 Posts
which movie you had in mind? How bout the movie theater in Whitestone/ College Point on the Queens side of the bridge? I think i gotta do somethin to my IS to stay unique. Looks like we getting a lot more company!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey, any of you guys have a white IS? I went to visit the parents in Brooklyn and I spotted a white IS on the Whitestone expwy.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yo...................
I am down. I am like 15 mins to whitestone, or anywhere you wanna go. We should do something through the city though. Like chillout in times square!!!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Cool...the movie comes out on March 27th...it's called "The Fast And The Furious" ( www.thefastandthefurious.com ), get the trailer...it makes you pumped for owing a Japanese import...someone should follow up on this...hey everyone...send me an email at [email protected] and I'll set up a website for the event!

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph
2001 Lexus IS300 (Solar Yellow)
Coming soon: 12 second timeslips with the IS (my new all out drag car!)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Can I be down?? I live in Boston But go to Ny often I am all for chilling in times square with a bunch of IS owners where are you guys gonna meet??

·
Registered
511 Posts
we'd probably get tickets for standing around in Times Square
hhahahaa traffic cops suck! let wait til the weather gets warm and people are out to see us

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We need to make it as convenient for everyone to get there so Manhattan is probably out of the question. We should take a poll of some locations. Preferably somewhere with parking.
Originally posted by Accord-R:
Cool...the movie comes out on March 27th...it's called "The Fast And The Furious" ( www.thefastandthefurious.com ), get the trailer...it makes you pumped for owing a Japanese import...someone should follow up on this...hey everyone...send me an email at [email protected] and I'll set up a website for the event!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well as for me and maybe a few more of us are from long island. It only takes me 25 mins to get to manhattan, so it is not bad for me at all. Though manhattan is not like a meeting place, nor a place to chill(in our cars). I dunno i think one night us long islanders should come by you city folks, and maybe you city folks could come by us. Defenitatly hittin ocean pkwy.

By the way. I wanna see if I am crazy, but does anyone her drive into the city at like 4:00am just to get a hot dog. My girlfriend thinks I have something wrong with me. Just wanna see if there is anyone with me here.

Late

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm like 30 minutes from Manhattan...so it's no big deal...but we need a place with a large parking lot...I doubt Manhattan can offer that with out charging. I'm open to ideas.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have and still do. I go to Mikes Papaya on 110street and Broadway. Got me some chili-chese dogs.
Originally posted by Lexisny:
Well as for me and maybe a few more of us are from long island. It only takes me 25 mins to get to manhattan, so it is not bad for me at all. Though manhattan is not like a meeting place, nor a place to chill(in our cars). I dunno i think one night us long islanders should come by you city folks, and maybe you city folks could come by us. Defenitatly hittin ocean pkwy.

By the way. I wanna see if I am crazy, but does anyone her drive into the city at like 4:00am just to get a hot dog. My girlfriend thinks I have something wrong with me. Just wanna see if there is anyone with me here.

Late

·
Registered
295 Posts
Originally posted by triz:
I have and still do. I go to Mikes Papaya on 110street and Broadway. Got me some chili-chese dogs.
Thanks Man

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gee lets just make it at your house....will u have chips and dip?
Originally posted by cardinal_creek:
How about Flemington NJ? That way the South Jersey/PA members can get in on the action?

·
Registered
759 Posts
How about Englishtown?

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph
2001 Lexus IS300 (Solar Yellow)
Coming soon: 12 second timeslips with the IS (my new all out drag car!)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts