Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEEBIE HERE. ANYONE FROM WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, NYC, NASSAU OR SULFOLK COUNTY. NEED HELP FINDING A GOOD REPUTABLE TEIN FLEX INSTALLER AND EDFC. OR ANYSHOP THAT YOU TRUST YOUR LEXUS WITH. LIST NAMES OF SHOP, PRICES TEL# :oops:
I DONT CARE HOW MANY OF YOU REPLY I NEED AS MUCH SHOPS AS POSSIBLE. I'LL DO THE RESEARCH AFTER THAT AND SEE WHICH ONE IS MORE CONVENIENT THANKS IN ADVANCE

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
shop

Well as far as audio electronics go you should come up here to Orange County to my shop. I myself obviously have an IS. And before I worked here I brought my car to be worked on. Our shop is the shop everyone comes to to have there sh*t done right the first time. We have one of the best reps in the area. So give me a call or check out our website.

Hollywood Sounds

845 566 5156
www.hollywoodsoundsaudio.com

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about for service do u guys take it to lexus or your own shop. i need to do that too. i need to get 35k service, in fact i never serviced my car. and i want to now to keep it all good. dont like taking my shit to lexus. i need a good shop for service. help

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Ultima Performance in Lynbrook, Nassau County LI.

They have done TONS of IS300's they have that install down to a science. look them up on Yahoo Yellow Pages and give them a call.
Ditto ;). Mike & Hamed are great and know IS300s. :)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I hope they know IS300s at Ultima better than they know Acura Integras. They either forgot a few bolts in my friends bellhousing or they didn't tighten them enough and they rattled out. :lol: Severeal were missing about a month after the install of the transmission. Maybe that's one of their science tricks. DIY if you want it done right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.