Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the long wait. yeah about the ps2 bleem, i don't think there is any working ps2 emulators out there but i'm sure there will be. go to gamecopyworld.com for ps bleem. as for the hesitation fix, i explained briefly to them about it and they immediately knew what i was talking about. so when i got my receipt i noticed this: "ECM upgrade pending from factory..." so i asked them about it and they said it is an upgrade that would be installed in the is300 next time i go there to fix the hesitation problem. my service consultant was David Funk, Longo Lexus. so they said there is no fix? hmmm that is strange

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by is430:
sorry for the long wait. yeah about the ps2 bleem, i don't think there is any working ps2 emulators out there but i'm sure there will be. go to gamecopyworld.com for ps bleem. as for the hesitation fix, i explained briefly to them about it and they immediately knew what i was talking about. so when i got my receipt i noticed this: "ECM upgrade pending from factory..." so i asked them about it and they said it is an upgrade that would be installed in the is300 next time i go there to fix the hesitation problem. my service consultant was David Funk, Longo Lexus. so they said there is no fix? hmmm that is strange
thanks alot....i better make an appointment today...

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will be seeing David Funk tonight and he'd better not jerk me around. I spoke with Tom Whalley at Longo yesterday,and he said they don't have it yet.
thanks again......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts