Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
hey 99V6Coupe, you're taking the plunge for an IS300? coo coo... what color are you going to get? Dayam I think this cold is driving me crazy, cause I actually drove myself to the Barrier MB dealership and tried to trade in my IS300 for a Silver C320. Man, that car is coo, but it's dayam expensive and the interior is fugly... especially with the Sport Package - carbon fiber trim. I stopped cause the salesman I dealt with got closer to me and whispered "Why would you trade in your IS300?" Well, I asked myself that... and couldn't think of anything.

Dayam, I guess being sick makes me rant on and on... sorry.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DJ,
nice hearing from ya! if i were to get one, would be either white or yellow... I think they look very nice...
take care!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry 99v6coupe, I don't work there anymore, but if you do go to lexus of bellevue, I suggest you go to Forrest, He's one of the more genuine nice guys there.
Pat.
ps, Id try tacoma as well, they have the same owner but they deal more there.

Originally posted by 99V6Coupe:
hey IS300pat, could you hook me up if i wanted to get an IS???
btw, check this out... just thought you would be interested to know there's a real lancer in town...
http://honda-acura.net/forum/Forum12/HTML/006843.html

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah, Forrest was the guy I dealt with... he's really cool. Real nice guy. I ended up not buying cause they only had white and black at the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts