Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
topic: The Rich are too Highly taxed
persuasive esay....im aaganist how the rick are too highly taxed
need help: How tax causes discrimination....nothing big...couple of sentences...i know you is300.netters know how to write good...ill send you $1 through pay pal...lol

·
15,322 Posts
The Rich Are Too Highly Taxed

Herro, foh mai estsay i wirr rie abow how tax too much foh teh reech peeporh. When i wast a young man in yeeknam eat too much fich cust i was pohr, hab no the mow-nee to buy the cheekin or the porhk. eberee day it was the eat fich and riec. fich and riec. arr day rong. blekfats runcha an dinnah. i meet the gurh who plostitue, stick dick in her, pay her with fich, then i meet one gurh, berry pletty, i tale her, gurh, i am go to amelica, make biiig mow-nee and buy fancy houws with metal roof and not straw roof. she geeb me the goot heatd and i say, a ok usa, and i teke her with me. we go to the boat and go berry rong tie, and finarry agrive here in amelica san flantitsco. i do raundry for 4 dorra a day untir i meet orld women, she rich. she vely vely orld but vely vely reech. she terr me she say, i am vely ord, but vely reech, but i horny like heol. so i gib her the long love long time. i preten each ringkle no exist. she die and leve me the mownee. i am rich. they tax me too much. goot thing i get weofare chek. the end.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn...forgot to input proper grammer...
DonCorleone said:
The Rich Are Too Highly Taxed

Herro, foh mai estsay i wirr rie abow how tax too much foh teh reech peeporh. When i wast a young man in yeeknam eat too much fich cust i was pohr, hab no the mow-nee to buy the cheekin or the porhk. eberee day it was the eat fich and riec. fich and riec. arr day rong. blekfats runcha an dinnah. i meet the gurh who plostitue, stick dick in her, pay her with fich, then i meet one gurh, berry pletty, i tale her, gurh, i am go to amelica, make biiig mow-nee and buy fancy houws with metal roof and not straw roof. she geeb me the goot heatd and i say, a ok usa, and i teke her with me. we go to the boat and go berry rong tie, and finarry agrive here in amelica san flantitsco. i do raundry for 4 dorra a day untir i meet orld women, she rich. she vely vely orld but vely vely reech. she terr me she say, i am vely ord, but vely reech, but i horny like heol. so i gib her the long love long time. i preten each ringkle no exist. she die and leve me the mownee. i am rich. they tax me too much. goot thing i get weofare chek. the end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
mushkee
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing