Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey man i was readin your signature and the list of mds you have and i came up with a few questions about them....

1-is your IS300 a daily driver ? if so how do you drive with slicks ?

2-why do you have bosch platinumplugs when the IS300 already comes with iridium plugs ?

3-how does the GS400 wing look on your car ? and did you have a hard time finding an IS300 wing ?

4-did you pay for the turbonator ?

5-how do the chrome mirrors look ?

6-what kinda slotted rotors do you have and where did you get them, for how much ?

thanx, will

·
Registered
30,635 Posts

1-is your IS300 a daily driver ? if so how do you drive with slicks ?

I was wondering about the slicks myself...

2-why do you have bosch platinumplugs when the IS300 already comes with iridium plugs ?

Refer to question #4 for your answer...

3-how does the GS400 wing look on your car ? and did you have a hard time finding an IS300 wing ?

The GS wing actually looks decent on the IS... I've seen a few of them around.

4-did you pay for the turbonator ?

The question should be "how did you pay for the turbonator?"

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
he's full of sh it, i called him out a while ago, to post pics of his car, and he had nothing to say, its all bs, he doesn't have jack, including the car, my guess is he is a 10-12 year old kid that is bored and somehow found this site in his quest to be a dumbass for life.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
he's full of sh it, i called him out a while ago, to post pics of his car, and he had nothing to say, its all bs, he doesn't have jack, including the car, my guess is he is a 10-12 year old kid that is bored and somehow found this site in his quest to be a dumbass for life.
eaaaasy there buddy, this homie has a Turbonator, he might also have an airsoft Glock 29 hidden in his glove box, and try to bust a cap in yo' arse!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
WATCH OUT MEN i THINK HE HAS BOUGHT THE NEW PISTON RETURN SPRINGS FROM FUJI-TEN. HE HEARD THAT THEY CAN PRODUCE SOME SERIOUS GAINS WHEN THEY ARE LINKED WITH A NEW FETZER VALVE SYSTEM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts