Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked with my dealer...Lexus is offering great lease deals on the IS300. You can get one with just about every option for $425/month for 39 months, with $2,600 due at lease inception. And those numbers are all inclusive. I'm sure that with a little haggling, you can bring em down a little more. But those seem like great lease rates considering the car has a great deal of amenities.
Did you buy/lease yet, or still shopping?
Good luck.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
62 Posts
That is a fair lease. I am leasing my IS300, fully loaded, for $413 per/month, 39 mos. lease, 12k per year, $1750 was my total out of pocket expense.

If the deal you are showing is for 15k per year, than it is a good price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those are great lease deals, but when you're leasing do not put any money down at all. Negotiate as much as you can that all you have to pay is your first month payment + tax, MV, and DOC. If they have the same fees as we have it in Toyota (I assume they do) it should only equal to : first month-425 or 413, MV-99.60, DOC-187 which would only be up to around the $700 mark. Now of course they can't give it up for just $700 out of pocket, more or less, so negotiate it for $1000 out of pocket inc. tax. My fellow sales rep. got it for 18k, $1000 out of pocket for 39 months. When I go get mine I'm not sure they'll give it to me for the same price because I don't work for them anymore, but hopefully I can...after all I'm still a customer. Let me know if this works and also inform me of the dealership that you guys visited. As for me I gotta go to Bound Brook Lexus (or Difeo Lexus). Goodluck...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts