Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Don,

Just wanted to let you know that I am waiting on my digital camera to arrive in the mail and then I will gladly post pics of my TTE spoiler lip. Sorry you have waitied so long. Trust me IMHO it looks a lot better than the RMM one. And I like the RMM one too.
Give me another 2 weeks. I will be out all next week and the camera is on it's way.

Don't be sick'n Uncle Vinny on me.

·
15,322 Posts
[bad dubbing] ahaha so we meet again Luthor, ahahha, must i tell you again, ahahaha, give up the pictures, ahahaha, dont make me sic the one hey call superman on you, ahahaha, i will conquer your weak excuses with my ultimate posting style, drunken nerd, ahahaha, give up now, your crane style is good, but not good enough, ahahaha

its cool man, its a toss up for me still, the RMM lip one, which sticks up a little too much for me, the TTE one which looks to be too thin/small for me, and the LSportline which doesnt rake up enough... but man, you bought that spoiler and let it sit for months... don't you like it?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don,
I love the spoiler. It has been getting painted and painted until they painted it properly up to my personal specs. It has been in my room for the last 2 weeks waiting to get some time off to go get it installed. CEC will only install it during the week.

Sambusik:
Yeah it is something like that price. Very steep but trust me it looks great IMHO. I was able to work them down a bit but not too much. I just liked it too much.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CEC is Claus Ettinsberger Corporation. They are located in West Los Angeles and are primarily a german car tuner. They offer parts from TTE (Toyota Team Europe)a European tuner for Lexus.
Their web site is www.cecwheels.com

If you call there... ask for Hee Kim and tell him Pete refered you. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Lexus Luthor
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing