Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
My name is Brad Valerine and I work for Lexus of Brookfield. We are looking for help from the local my.is community for an upcoming event of ours.

We are holding an exclusive invite-only party to celebrate the arrival of the new IS line at our dealership on Tuesday, October 25th (that's just about one week from the time I placed this post).

We want you fanatics to display your tuned IS300's at our event. We understand the level of enthusiasm the 1st generation IS has generated (afterall I was a long time owner / enthusiast and member of is300.net myself), and we want people new to the line to understand the hype that surrounds this wonderful car of ours.

What we are looking for is 2-4 tuned IS300's for the night of the party (Tuesday, October 25th). They will be on display indoors from 6pm until 9pm. If you would like us to professionally detail the vehicle beforehand, we'll need your car earlier (interested parties will need to communcate this with me).

We will be providing the following:

-Complimentary hor' doerves, food, & beverages
-Music by Milwaukee's DJ Mr. Timms (downtempo, hip-hop, & house)
-Raffle Prizes of Lexus Merchandise
-Product, Technical, & Aftermarket Demonstrations
-and much more!

Depending on the interest, we may hold a larger outdoor IS300 gathering on that following Saturday afternoon when we have our "open to the public" event... if alot of you are interested, that is.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHOWCASING THEIR RIDE AT THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA my.is -OR- E-MAIL ME AT: [email protected] -OR- call me at the dealership at: 262-797-2000.

JUST WANNA BE INVITED???

No prob! If anyone from the my.is community would like to be invited to this event please contact me using the above information as well. It should be a good time, with good gourmet food, good tunes, cool merchandise give-aways, and informative presentations by L.O.B. staff & aftermarket companies.

Thanks and I look forward to the interest!

::dela::

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I'm interested for sure. How will the IS300's be displayed? Will people be able to touch the cars? Oh yeah, do you have to drive up anything to get into the showroom? Because my car is super low.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I'm interested as well!!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check yer PM...

but no... no need to drive up anything to get her in the showroom. she'll be just fine. ;)

please tell other milwaukee IS peeps, cuz i procrastinated a bit in posting this (and know this forum can sometimes be less traveled).

lemme know!

IS300STeeZ said:
I'm interested for sure. How will the IS300's be displayed? Will people be able to touch the cars? Oh yeah, do you have to drive up anything to get into the showroom? Because my car is super low.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Bring your IS so I cann see it already!!! ;)

JBAKER said:
I'm interested as well!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Also, here's a couple of local guys. If I find anymore I'll let you know.

milwaukeeIS
blakeswan
clarky33434

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I'm also curious about having random people touching or climbing into my car. I'm just ultra careful when it comes to maintaining the car, and wouldn't feel too comfortable with careless individuals around the car. Also, if damage or anything else occurs to vehicle while inside the Lexus showroom, who's liable for damages?

Irregardless, this is something I'd love to do.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I just talked to Brad about this and he said "Whether you want your car roped off and /or not touched is completely up to you." So lets make an appearance, Jason. I wouldn't want people touching my ride either.

JBAKER said:
I'm also curious about having random people touching or climbing into my car. I'm just ultra careful when it comes to maintaining the car, and wouldn't feel too comfortable with careless individuals around the car. Also, if damage or anything else occurs to vehicle while inside the Lexus showroom, who's liable for damages?

Irregardless, this is something I'd love to do.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup... we can rope em off by several feet for all we care... eye candy gentlemen, eye candy. show those bad boyz off! ;)

IS300STeeZ said:
I just talked to Brad about this and he said "Whether you want your car roped off and /or not touched is completely up to you." So lets make an appearance, Jason. I wouldn't want people touching my ride either.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Nice and clean former IS by the way Brad.

dela said:
Yup... we can rope em off by several feet for all we care... eye candy gentlemen, eye candy. show those bad boyz off! ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks bro... i hope the new owner is treating her well... i sure as hell enjoyed her way more than my current 350Z. :(

anybody seen my former ride out there at all!?

IS300STeeZ said:
Nice and clean former IS by the way Brad.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Have you been featured in a local newspaper article by chance? I think I've seen a pic of your ride in an article about how choosing the right wheels is critical to the performance or your ride.

dela said:
thanks bro... i hope the new owner is treating her well... i sure as hell enjoyed her way more than my current 350Z. :(

anybody seen my former ride out there at all!?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope. I did see that article though and come to think of it, someone else asked me if that was my car... but no it wasn't me. Hmmm?

IS300STeeZ said:
Have you been featured in a local newspaper article by chance? I think I've seen a pic of your ride in an article about how choosing the right wheels is critical to the performance or your ride.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
It was a while ago so I don't remember it clearly but it was black onyx with similar wheels.

dela said:
Nope. I did see that article though and come to think of it, someone else asked me if that was my car... but no it wasn't me. Hmmm?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Well, count me in. I'd like my car roped off, but I'm definitely in. Brad, I'll be PM'g you soon. IS300STeez, it'll be nice having another boosted IS to take a look at. Anyone else coming that we know of? Or is it just the two of us thus far?

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
So far it's just the two of us. I'm not boosted yet but will be for sure mid November. Here's the setup that I ordered, http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=269806&page=1&pp=30.

Brad, PM MilwaukeeIS (Keaton). I think he'd be down.

JBAKER said:
Well, count me in. I'd like my car roped off, but I'm definitely in. Brad, I'll be PM'g you soon. IS300STeez, it'll be nice having another boosted IS to take a look at. Anyone else coming that we know of? Or is it just the two of us thus far?

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I'm getting excited for this. I'll have my camera there to shoot the event and I'll post pics up afterwards.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts