Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Wow..lotsa IS haters over there... I'm sorry, but you say Acura and Lexus to an ordinary person with little car knowledge and they'll always pick the Lexus...Just one of the thousands of reasons to buy a Lexus, name recognition!

-Chris Y.
PS: Let the flames begin!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I agree the average person does pick Lexus over Acura and did you know that the average person does not look both ways when crossing the street?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by comptechcls:
I agree the average person does pick Lexus over Acura and did you know that the average person does not look both ways when crossing the street?
lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey Soopa how's the car been? any more tickets? (snicker, snicker) I've dodged one since the Brooklyn Meet. Man when my company sends me up to Albany again I'll lay tracks in front of your house!!!

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Yeah and you guys can play dungeons n dragons afterwards.

Originally posted by comptechcls:
Hey Soopa how's the car been? any more tickets? (snicker, snicker) I've dodged one since the Brooklyn Meet. Man when my company sends me up to Albany again I'll lay tracks in front of your house!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Last time it was at the old airstrip in brooklyn next time not sure but I'll post it here. I figure we can bury some of this IS300 / CLS anger with a few nice runs down the track. Hmm, care to make a wager? I assume due to weather it won't be for a few months but like I said I'll post here. I would love to see some tuned up IS300's and what they can really do.

·
Registered
47 Posts
oh straight line races, there's a real test. Why do a road race that actually involves more than just the HP/torque of the car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts