its a perfect balance, it isn't overboard or styled with cheap lookin gear

My apologies for the jerkyness this afternoon and i'll see you around

Mano.

·
Registered
572 Posts
HEYY! Thanks for the comments!
How do you know what she looks like??

You arnt the same Green IS, I had a lil squirt with yesterday on the Hume Hwy??

Thanks again!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You musn't of recieved the PM i sent you on thursday night explaining how i recognised ya.

My IS is female as well, shes a bitch actually, love it sometimes , loath it the rest of the time.

Yes that was me on Saturday afternoon on the hume.

Good to see some IS drivers my age. Theres been a increase of is200's in the south west suburbs lately, up until about 3 months ago i was +2002 now theres a few, but they're oldies. Do you any other IS drivers ? the is300 [BBU-88Z] looks like a hot chick, but i haven't seen her up close :)

If we see eachother again, perhaps you could hop into my car and tell me if its as sluggish and noisy and bumpy as i think it is, althought you probably don't remember how the stock goes or rides, mines a auto btw

Mano.

·
Registered
572 Posts
damn, yours is Auto?? Did alright, I wasnt gaining you!

Yeah, I never recieved the PM :eek:

But I havent seen the Bubzz chick, sounds good lol!
You were with a chick anyways wernt you hehehe.

I couldnt continue our battle, I was following that lue Echo, as we just picked it up for my mrs.

Yeah, next time we see each other, we gotta stop n chat! I dont knoe any other IS drivers, except 1 guy, he lives in the North.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.