Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'll be in ATL on wednesday for business around lunchtime, and then after that I'll have the rest of the day to myself. anyone work at a shop or know of one that wouldn't mind taking a look at my IS and seeing if they can figure out the problem that i'm having with my supercharger?

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
what seems to be the problem? i highly doubt you can just walk into a shop and expect them to work on your car. most performance shops are so backed up they have to schedule you in for an appointment.

plus, why would you want to take it to someone who has no idea how your car was set up?

again, what seems to be the problem?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called batlground and they said they could have a look at it tomorrow after lunch at some point. I don't think I'm going to have to take it to them yet, though. I've got a custom procharger setup on the car and its connected to the block in 2 places. ends up when we were taking the whole thing off today the bottom bolt was just snapped, causing the whole thing to lean like 2 degrees inward, snapping the belt...

Hopefully when I get back to athens after my appointments I'll be able to get it figured out. I don't think people would want their future financial advisor to look like he bathed in grease

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
^^ glad you figured it out. and who did you talk to at batlground? mike?

btw.. im pretty sure thats the fuel tank your nitrous bottle is bolted to. might want to double check on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts