Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I won't be here on the 8th... :(

Happy Thanksgiving, Gang....and Merry X-mas an a Happy New Year. I will be back at the meet in January, if it is after the 5th.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Us Acura guys are also having a meet/dyno day down in ATL on Dec. 14th...I think 1sicklex is going to mention it to you guys as well...we are gonna meet up later at Dave & Busters and you guys are more than welcome

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
03CLS6speed said:
Us Acura guys are also having a meet/dyno day down in ATL on Dec. 14th...I think 1sicklex is going to mention it to you guys as well...we are gonna meet up later at Dave & Busters and you guys are more than welcome
I'm there.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Yeah, the meet was awesome!

I'm going to talk my mom into trading her Acura RL in for a G35. :wink:

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN, that car was hot!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good meet again. Not everyone made it out but maybe next time. I have to say Thanks bags for bringing out some Maxima guys and the S2000 owner. Also Thanks to Sam from Tiger Racing for bringing out the 10 sec RX-7 calmly tuned down to a light 15lbs of boost:D . But as Sick has already posted the big show stopper belongs to Dr. Rick with the new G35 coupe!!! WOW is all I have to say. My pics are posted here http://community.webshots.com/album/57186124MrcobJ

I also updated the SELOC site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
gavron1
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing