Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I won't be here on the 8th... :(

Happy Thanksgiving, Gang....and Merry X-mas an a Happy New Year. I will be back at the meet in January, if it is after the 5th.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Us Acura guys are also having a meet/dyno day down in ATL on Dec. 14th...I think 1sicklex is going to mention it to you guys as well...we are gonna meet up later at Dave & Busters and you guys are more than welcome

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
03CLS6speed said:
Us Acura guys are also having a meet/dyno day down in ATL on Dec. 14th...I think 1sicklex is going to mention it to you guys as well...we are gonna meet up later at Dave & Busters and you guys are more than welcome
I'm there.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Yeah, the meet was awesome!

I'm going to talk my mom into trading her Acura RL in for a G35. :wink:

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN, that car was hot!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good meet again. Not everyone made it out but maybe next time. I have to say Thanks bags for bringing out some Maxima guys and the S2000 owner. Also Thanks to Sam from Tiger Racing for bringing out the 10 sec RX-7 calmly tuned down to a light 15lbs of boost:D . But as Sick has already posted the big show stopper belongs to Dr. Rick with the new G35 coupe!!! WOW is all I have to say. My pics are posted here http://community.webshots.com/album/57186124MrcobJ

I also updated the SELOC site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts