Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i'm living in Montgomery Alabama and tommorrow morning i'm headed out to Atlanta Georgia with my mom, and sis. But i have a question I have a 03 CW and my odo reads over a little 4,500 miles and i'm heading to the Lexus dealership Monday morning for my 5k miles oil change. Will it be ok if I drove from Montgomery to Atlanta without have any diffuiculty when I pass over 5k miles with my oil without an oil change I hope you guys understand where i'm getting at. Please reply back!! Thanks Ringo

Ok i've return from Atlanta safely and boy does that trip sucked :pissed: A waste of my time, but now that I return and look on the odometer it reads 4,900k on the mark weird I love the highway miles I get on my car :D But here comes the best moment I had driving back from Atlanta to Montgomery. On the highway driving doing 80-90 since my mom and sis was sleeping I notice a 01 or 02 CW is300 heading off the ramp and onto the highway so I said to myself whooo theres an is300 so I chased after it doing about 100 still being cautious that may be state trooper and I caught up with it and drove side by side and I notice in the window of the owner's car I notice it was a hot blonde :p So what I did is looked at her, smile and waved at her then she return the favor of doing the same thing also :D So we just kept driving side by side and smiling each other till I had to make my exit :whine: But damn was she HOTTTT. Just wanted to share with you guys OUT Ringo

·
Registered
6 Posts
at exactly 5001 miles your car will automatically shut off and you'll have to call 1-800-25-LEXUS to have service....

j/k...you should be fine...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
toasty said:
at exactly 5001 miles your car will automatically shut off and you'll have to call 1-800-25-LEXUS to have service....

j/k...you should be fine...
damn...had me scared for a minute there...whoooo :lol:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Maybe your car won't shut down, but it will void your warranty for sure! :lol:

j/k...you don't think nobody has ever gone over 5k miles before taking it in for service? Some people wait until 7.5k to take their car in...don't sweat the small stuff man :chill:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dasgalloway said:
You'll be fine.

What are yall doing in ATL... I live here.

Of course, the local IS group is going up to drive in the mountains tommorrow so we won't be around... you should ditch your mom and sister and come with us!
Going shopping bro...doing a little back to school shopping. :lol: ill prolly ditch them and come kickit with you guys then sounds like fun.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scientific said:
Maybe your car won't shut down, but it will void your warranty for sure! :lol:

j/k...you don't think nobody has ever gone over 5k miles before taking it in for service? Some people wait until 7.5k to take their car in...don't sweat the small stuff man :chill:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts