Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are STOCK, we want you to show up as well with everyone else that owns a Lexus

Disclaimer: No stupid ****, PERIOD!!! We are all grown ups here. I dont need to tell you, no burnouts, revving in parking lots, and/or causing a bad scene. Capiche?

RSVP not REQ
Date: May 30, 2015
Time: 2:00pm

OR and WA meet up:
Longview Bruno's Pizza
1108 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632
Time: 12:00 NOON

list of pre meets....

WASHINGTON PRE MEET:
Tacoma Krispy Kreme
4302 Tacoma Mall Bouelvard
Tacoma, WA 98409
Time: 10am and leave 10:30am

OREGON PRE MEET:
Portland Best Buy
9739 NE Cascades Pkwy
Portland, OR 97220
Time: 10:45am and leave 11:00am

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump bump

·
Registered
77 Posts
id for sure meet up if its within the seattle area. If its as far down south as olympia i probably wont go :( Love to see everyone though. id say seattle is the mid point because its 3 miles from both portland and the border

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The whole forum has died.

The date has changed to May 30th and its in Astoria OR. I need to update this soon hahaha

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got new info bump. Post up for head count

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump....

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we are getting closer :D

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm really debating on going to this, but driving to Astoria is a journey......... :)
Im coming from Tacoma and a few others are from Lynnwood, if not Bellingham as well. Just saying

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
10 days

So far, we have 20+ people on the list. Are you one of them?
List your Pre-Meet location, before it gets removed. This will also fluctuate the time schedule for the WA members. Post up, if you want to add a pre-meet location if its not already listed

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol ok, I don't own a Lexus anymore....can I bring my Evo? >:). I'll be nice, I promise!
Sure if you want to drive down with the group of us. I dont care

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll probably join, but I have to see how much schedule is that week. End of the month is usually a busy time for me. I'll keep you posted!
Cool :approve:

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have considered that not enough people were going to be at each pre-meet locations. So i consolidated them into one big pre-meet. The new location is below and I also updated the OP

WASHINGTON PRE MEET:
Tacoma Krispy Kreme
4302 Tacoma Mall Bouelvard
Tacoma, WA 98409
Time: 10am and leave 10:30am

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'll meet you guys at Krispy to hang out for a bit, but can't make the drive. Got some house work that needs to be done that weekend :(.....oh and don't mean to high jack your thread but I have a Fiberglass hood that fits an IS300 and IS350 wheels with tires for sale. I can bring it to the meet if anyone is interested :)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll meet you guys at Krispy to hang out for a bit, but can't make the drive. Got some house work that needs to be done that weekend :(
No worries. We will see you there. I will be in a yellow IS300

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No burnouts? Can our cars even do that?
It can be done. Easier, if its boosted. Also, its just for parking lot etiquette. I dont care what happens on private roads >:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts