Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I couldn't decide what shift knob to get so I bought them both. They're the Aspec w/ Neck Titanium and ARC Ball Titanium.

Enjoi :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ohhh by the way if you look at my signature it claims I have a Ralco Short Throw Shifter, but reeeeeally it still in the mail.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I really like the ARC. How is it installed? Do you have to use little screws or is it just like stock? Congrats on the purchase of both but I personally like the ARC ball :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Threads baby, threads. The only way to screw ;) 12mm x 1.25 thread pitch

FYI: Toyota/Lexus & Subaru all have the same thread pitch

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My car does look dirty in the picture but I swear it's clean. People always comment on how clean my car is inside. I'll give it a quick once over with the microfiber towel. If you look at the floor mat you can see it's quite clean, especially for living in wet, pine needle ridden Seattle.

I like how the ARC one looks more too, but I kinda like the feel of the retard-O collared Aspec knob.

Reactions: is_300guy

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
DUDE!!!! They look awesome! Thx for posting the pics! Been waiting to see them. I like the ARC but, if you had a shift boot that can better fit the Aspec one, then you'd be set too. +Rep as always man! I am sooooo jealous right now cause you have some sexy ass "Shift KNOBS".....lol!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the Skunk2 knob on the way as well....yeah I'm a tard. :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
By the way, the titanium heat markings look way better in person. I didn't really show as colorful and bright in the pictures. I'll likely be selling one once I get the ralco and spend more time with them (IS300_Guy you've definitely got dibs if you want and I actually sell)

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
^^What??? You do? Damn, you might become the "Shift Knob Whore" before you know it! Lol! Just Like nigelllllll, he's the wheel whore. Just keep me posted on which one you like best.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sounds gooood. I almost bought a Agency Power knob too. I buy and sell things a lot. I've got 8 chandeliers too...actually 7 cause I sold one today. Buy low, sell high!!! :)

Chandeliers on Craigslist click here

They're actually really nice, I gave my brother one for his house. I just have a connection a Home Depot ie: my best friend from since kindergarten is the Manager of the store by me. Got a brand new chainsaw for $30 the other day!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
ARC, ARC, ARC.............FTW :cool:

God I hate those collared ones they look horrible with the original shift boot!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
how did you get so many posts in only a month? thats what i want to know.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts