Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow morning I will be installing my new headlights courtesy of LCA575. They look incredible and can't wait to put them on. They are custom painted Auburn Sky and have genV DDE's installed in them. I will post pics after I put those on and pick up my new tires in the afternoon. :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Lets see em....my new custom headlights and fogs are due to me any day now...Cant wait to see yours ....
-Matt

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, it just had to rain today... i will get some pic's up as soon as the weather has a turn for the better. 8)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
pics pics pics pics pics
-Matt

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Argh! I hate bad weather. On my way home it was pouring so my car got filthy. I am too embarassed to take pics of it so as soon as I wash it (this week) I will get some pics up. BTW, I do not have my digital camera up here in Austin, if anyone wants to meet me to take some pics, lemme know!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry for the wait guys, here's a few teaser pics...

As soon as it gets a bath, they'll be up!

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
VERY NICE! :eek:

how much did it cost? PM me if you want...i wanna know how much it'd cost for the custom paint and shiet...thanx :D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pm LCA575, he does some great work. From what I understand, he had my housings sent to a paint shop to get a great looking finish. He was great to deal with and whenever I needed him, he would answer right back. Well worth it IMO :D :p

·
Registered
831 Posts
I have been thinking about getting angel eyes for a while now. To tell you the truth I don't really give a fuck who thinks it's rice I think they are really nice.

·
Registered
770 Posts
:eek: Those look sick man

I had the clear ones but sold them..and once my car goes back into the shop...I'm going to talk to LCA575 and hopefully he could do mine with the HID Blue and the Custom Paint on there to

Hey IS300GTR i read in one of the post that u were gettin you car back today Did you? If so got any pics u want to share?

Any pics of your headlights also?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
no i didnt get it back 2day because it was raining and the body shop wanted to make sure to leave it inside so there would be no problems, hey when ur sponsored by someone they might sometime give a shi*t bout their advertisement

-eddie

·
Registered
508 Posts
wow.. :eek: .. slap them on your car ASAP and starts taking pics and post them here!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry guys, changed the subject of this thread so more people would come in and check it out. i will be washing my car either friday or saturday with pics hopefully the same day. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts