Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Messing with the camera the other day. :suspiciou NO EDITING DONE AT ALL. Straight from the camera.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
I like the 2nd pic. Would be nice without that Dodge background.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
^Agreed..and if you had sexy mesh rims..i liked the 5th one 2! =)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry on the spelling contest I've been up for awhile.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The third pic is sick. Oh so shiny. Get rid of the wheel locks. You will thank yourself if you get a flat and break the wheel lock key in a blizzard like i did!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, well I live in FL lol, plus I am pretty good at keeping track of the key.

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
First pic still looks out of focus and no real focal point.

Second pic would be nice if the dodge wasn't in the background. Because my eye can't but help to be drawn to the truck. Though that brings up the issue of what's behind the truck if it wasn't there?

Third pic is My favorite. Though it would look a little better if it was at a slightly different angle. A little higher and to the left. it would show the car better as well as cut that house out. Might even show more of the tree instead of just the top.

Fourth pic Try to focus only on the rim. The contrast is off in the background. Same angle but just the rim would work out.

Nice work though.

Which camera and lens are you using?

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Its been a while since someone done photos like these. It takes time to be an expert.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice pics. It must be nice not to have any rock chips on the hood:pissed:. I liked the hemi in the background as well! Hahaha.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks good what camera did you use?

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
I'm not dissing him. Just helping him improve his already growing skill.
Im no expert either. That was some good advice/suggestions. He should take pics, with nature as the background ;)

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
First pic still looks out of focus and no real focal point.

Second pic would be nice if the dodge wasn't in the background. Because my eye can't but help to be drawn to the truck. Though that brings up the issue of what's behind the truck if it wasn't there?

Third pic is My favorite. Though it would look a little better if it was at a slightly different angle. A little higher and to the left. it would show the car better as well as cut that house out. Might even show more of the tree instead of just the top.

Fourth pic Try to focus only on the rim. The contrast is off in the background. Same angle but just the rim would work out.

Nice work though.

Which camera and lens are you using?
I agree with a lot of what you said. 2nd photo is nice. 4th pix, it is not the contrast. It can't be helped as the car is in the shade, and the back ground is not. Too many f stops difference, no way a currently available digital camera can cover that much dynamic range. Back ground is too hot. But you did bring up a good point. Try to see what is in your back ground, and try to find lines that makes your subject look better. I'm guilty of the latter myself.

Also, the hardware info is in the exif. Sony W80.

Keep shooting, and don't forget to have fun!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i have to say it as it is, i'm not too impressed at all. but good try, you'll get better.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts