Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
What are the main differences b/n a TRD drop in and a K&N drop in? Is it just marketing?

Don't know if the quote is going to work.. but I'd think the only difference in the 2 air filters is marketing.... Might want to ask this question in the speed forum though.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm here. Anyone else in Tucson? Trying to get a few guys together, but busy schedules seem to be a problem.

·
8,803 Posts
im down to do a cruise, if anyone in az can locate their nuts and actually USE THEM AND GO ROLL!!!!!

the az crew is dying!!!!!! :cry:

·
Registered
483 Posts
What up, I rarely come to this portio of the site, but see i'm gonna have to check it out more. I'm down for a meet/cruise what ever, but gonna need some advance planning....sorry but that's what happens when you have kids.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll be getting my IS300 in late December to early January. I'll get something organized when I'm actually IN THE SCENE. :p I always see a few IS's at the Pavillions...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Which Pavillion's?

The one off Indian Bend or the one off the I-10 and Ray??

I've recently learned of another Pavillions in Chandler not to far from my Zaino dealer...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey everybody,
i live in arizona, peoria to be exact. i think we should get all the is's to go to the pavillions one saturday night and show our cars off. mines pretty much stock for now but its hard to save up for mods on a car like this when your only 19 :D . i did just buy tv's for my headrests, anyone know a good installer. a friend of mine works at a dealership and said he'd do it for 200 with all wiring, power and hook it up to my deck. is that fair? thanks guys

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi, welcome! If someone plans and tries to set something up, I'll definitely try to make it.

About the monitors, that sounds like a good price if that includes cutting and putting them in also. I've never looked into it but that alone sounds pretty cumbersome. You might want to try looking around in the Mobiltronics forum for some help also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
those tv's are with all the cutting, wiring, and all. i thought it sounded like a good deal. if you guys decide to get together that would be sweet. im down for anything. lets keep in touch.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts