Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know who did it. But only four people in the world knew I was in Burlingame, CA on Friday for lunch. And none of them were even in the Bay Area. I'm guessing it was a case of mistaken identity. OR....some jealous asshole mother fucker..... :pissed:
:whine:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Whoa....that is some mess'd up shyt!!! :pissed:

Did u cut some mofo off the road or something?

That was some personal issue over there!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
wow that is completely cruddy.. i feel for ya bro.. thats gonna be a nice penny to get fixed.. no jealous a$$Holes around here :)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
It's sick and disturbing... Sorry about your car. I'd love to catch the @#$ker and kick his a$$ for you.

·
Registered
941 Posts
ouch!

I was scrolling along and thought hmm not 'that' bad but then I saw your hood and was all :eek: d00d you seriously pissed someone off or hit on somebody's gf...

poor car :-?

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
:eek: :eek: :pissed:
That should be a hanging offense.
I feel for you. Who could you have pissed off so bad???

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
dayum yo, i feel ur pain.. i just got mine back from the same shit.. but my window was smashed, poked holes in my seats.. and keyed the whole car... now i have a new paint job, and 2-tone leather seats. still sux tho.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
HAHAHAHA Whoever did it was a pro!! :lol: they knew exactly where to hit!!
why is it funny that someone got their car focked up? :-?

you're just focked up dude. :roll:

·
Registered
288 Posts
yo, did they get every panel or what! I can only imagine the rage u must have felt and still are every time you see it, sorry main!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THOSE **** FUCKING MOTHA FUCKERS....... :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :x :x :x My Mates Green Altezza got keyyed too, I m really pissed off....... :pissed: I get really pissed off t these people...

Matt

1 - 20 of 22 Posts