Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i'm to the point i am frustrated. i'm not a newbie coming on the boards saying, "Hey, I'm new. Whats a good bodykit??"

I want an opinion on what front to get. I will tell you the look I am going for. I have narrowed it down to a few choices, but I keep going back and forth because I am the most indecisive person ever. OK:

right now I have l-sportline rear, and vizage sides. lowered with Tein's, fixing to get Axis Se7ens. blue DDE's up front, with a white and blue painted Altezza Z-edition grill, and white lower grill on stockie (check www. for pics)

now get a mental picture going based on what that would look like

NOW: i need a front!! i dont care if its a lip or whole replacement. Here are my opinions:

l-sportline - not aggressive enough
hippo - too agressive
blitz - too agressive and ugly
wald - possibility
gracer - possibility
c-west - goes well with vizage, but EVERYONE has it. i'm trying to be unique
gialla corsa 1 - my top option so far for looks, but $$$ is like :eek:
stillen - liked it at first, still maybe an option. not agressive enough tho
vizage- too many have it
rod millen - too many have it, not agressive enough
arms design - kinda ugly
kaminari - so far on the top of the list
carson tuned - like it, but everyone will have that one too prolly. another option at the top of the list

i want a semi-agressive look, but not anything too tough. also nothing too small and non-agressive. i want something right in the middle, that will look good with the exterior mods on the front.....


i know theres experts out there on all the kits available. my car is IBP by the way.


help me out people...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
If u want to spend money go with the WIn Front...Thats Front is Sick..Has that Agressive look but still follows stock..and it will look on Blue....Also...if u want lip kit..Go with Still

Exactly what u said..please don't go with C-west or Vizage every-1 and there mother has it

But I would of went to the Win or Hippo kits if i didn't get the Custom Kit since i was looking for a full bumper..but if i went to a lip kit it would probably been Stillen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,577 Posts
I'd go with Carson Tuned. Not everyone has Carson tuned, with Vizage sides and Lsportline rear. Since the rear bumper has no sidemarkers, I'd want the front bumper not to have any either...to keep it fluid

What about the Rando Sports front
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WhiteLex said:
If u want to spend money go with the WIn Front...Thats Front is Sick..Has that Agressive look but still follows stock..and it will look on Blue....Also...if u want lip kit..Go with Still

Exactly what u said..please don't go with C-west or Vizage every-1 and there mother has it

But I would of went to the Win or Hippo kits if i didn't get the Custom Kit since i was looking for a full bumper..but if i went to a lip kit it would probably been Stillen
i do like the WIN very much, but isnt it a lip?? it looks like it in that picture of the white car.......

we dont need another IBP with a Hippo front (Wxman and UnVme), although I do like the kit alot. looks awesome on their cars!

so Win, Kaminari, and Gialla are it so far??

well 2 out of those 3 have to be imported. I have PM'd is300soon, but he hasnt written back. I think the Gialla and the WIN may be hard to get a hold of...... but I sure would like either one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
10secondIS said:
WhiteLex said:
If u want to spend money go with the WIn Front...Thats Front is Sick..Has that Agressive look but still follows stock..and it will look on Blue....Also...if u want lip kit..Go with Still

Exactly what u said..please don't go with C-west or Vizage every-1 and there mother has it

But I would of went to the Win or Hippo kits if i didn't get the Custom Kit since i was looking for a full bumper..but if i went to a lip kit it would probably been Stillen
i do like the WIN very much, but isnt it a lip?? it looks like it in that picture of the white car.......

we dont need another IBP with a Hippo front (Wxman and UnVme), although I do like the kit alot. looks awesome on their cars!

so Win, Kaminari, and Gialla are it so far??

well 2 out of those 3 have to be imported. I have PM'd is300soon, but he hasnt written back. I think the Gialla and the WIN may be hard to get a hold of...... but I sure would like either one
Nope its a whole bumper..Heres how it looks on a black car..I think it would look Hott on Blue.......

Also Hit up MrMark.He a JDM importer..Its going to take time..but it will be worth it.....unless u get lucky and some-1 has it lien around......u know what if i remember correctly..Sentiel has one for sale..not sure if he has it for sale anymore but hit him up also..hes in NY

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i do LIKE the hippo. i think my post said that i like it very much actually.....


but two of the other bad ass IBP's on .net have it, and also have the blue interior. that would just be a little too much copy cat going on ya know??

i like the elixir too.... very similar to the hippo. thats another added to my list.

i would like to see a pic of the modellista, but the only pic i have found is dark and on a black IS, so i cant see it at all........i like the rear tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
I love the Gialla kit, i have it on my SBM. Have never heard anything but good things to those who have seen it in person. These .net people can be a little crazy- It will be a lot of $$$ and a long wait, but its well worth it. contact rob at fizzautosports.com or call 718 631 4001
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,978 Posts
I am amazed than dt1313 is the only one with a WISE kit. Hands down the best lookin kit available for an IS300. I would start saving for one if it fit with the crashbar. I don't want insurance problems.

I'm stuck between RMM and Lsportline (when I get some money). With the lsportline, no one except car nuts wil leven realize you did anything. It looks sooo stock. Besides, I got a CF grill so I'l prolly go with the RMM. Don't see too many GGP RMM's out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,519 Posts
Chaos said:
I am amazed than dt1313 is the only one with a WISE kit. Hands down the best lookin kit available for an IS300. I would start saving for one if it fit with the crashbar. I don't want insurance problems.

I'm stuck between RMM and Lsportline (when I get some money). With the lsportline, no one except car nuts wil leven realize you did anything. It looks sooo stock. Besides, I got a CF grill so I'l prolly go with the RMM. Don't see too many GGP RMM's out there.
thats HOT right there..looks soo nice from the front.....would look nice on BLUE... :wink:




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,978 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
I am amazed than dt1313 is the only one with a WISE kit.
he is not the only one. there is a blue IS in socal with the full kit as well.
whatever. I know he isn't the ONLY one in the world that has it. He's the only one who posts regularly here that has that kit and I think it 's beautiful....just suprised that it isn't more popular. A lotta turbo guys have gone Hippo and I think the WISE looks 100% cleaner. Just IMO. I wanna see a US-spec polyurethane wise kit... :p
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top