Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this e-mail today:

Everyone in the bay, please come by and check out Area51's grand opening of their new store in San Mateo this Saturday 7/19 from 10-6pm.
Address:
1600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402

Directions from the South Bay:
101 North
Exit 92 East
Exit El Camino Real North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light

Directions from the North Bay:
From 280 or 101
Take 92 to El Camino North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
danielm said:
Got this e-mail today:

Everyone in the bay, please come by and check out Area51's grand opening of their new store in San Mateo this Saturday 7/19 from 10-6pm.
Address:
1600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)759-1700

Directions from the South Bay:
101 North
Exit 92 East
Exit El Camino Real North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light

Directions from the North Bay:
From 280 or 101
Take 92 to El Camino North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light
are they gonna sell SC's again?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
WiLz said:
danielm said:
Got this e-mail today:

Everyone in the bay, please come by and check out Area51's grand opening of their new store in San Mateo this Saturday 7/19 from 10-6pm.
Address:
1600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)759-1700

Directions from the South Bay:
101 North
Exit 92 East
Exit El Camino Real North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light

Directions from the North Bay:
From 280 or 101
Take 92 to El Camino North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light
are they gonna sell SC's again?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
danielm said:
Got this e-mail today:

Everyone in the bay, please come by and check out Area51's grand opening of their new store in San Mateo this Saturday 7/19 from 10-6pm.
Address:
1600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)759-1700

Directions from the South Bay:
101 North
Exit 92 East
Exit El Camino Real North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light

Directions from the North Bay:
From 280 or 101
Take 92 to El Camino North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light
I thought they were closed for good. :-?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,375 Posts
theorem said:
WiLz said:
danielm said:
Got this e-mail today:

Everyone in the bay, please come by and check out Area51's grand opening of their new store in San Mateo this Saturday 7/19 from 10-6pm.
Address:
1600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)759-1700

Directions from the South Bay:
101 North
Exit 92 East
Exit El Camino Real North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light

Directions from the North Bay:
From 280 or 101
Take 92 to El Camino North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light
are they gonna sell SC's again?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wut's so funny? :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1NewLexIS300 said:
holy crap....its like 5 minutes away from my house....i'll check it out tomorrow and let you know how it is :lol:
If you could that would be very cool. You can find out if they will be making anything for the IS300 again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Even if they starting making superchargers again I probobly wouldn't buy from them. I think they filed for bankruptcy protection before, that's why they shut down. I am going to stick to saving for a PLP vortech :)
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
back again huh...interesting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
EDIT: Deletion of Comment. I didn't know that so many folks got screwed when A51 declared bankruptcy. I didn't mean anything personal and truly hope that all who got reamed get to redeem yourselves now that A51 is back in business.

Deleted comment = "The average successful business owner has filed for bankruptcy like six times...so what's your point."

flproject13 said:
Even if they starting making superchargers again I probobly wouldn't buy from them. I think they filed for bankruptcy protection before, that's why they shut down. I am going to stick to saving for a PLP vortech :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
IS300eR said:
theorem said:
WiLz said:
danielm said:
Got this e-mail today:

Everyone in the bay, please come by and check out Area51's grand opening of their new store in San Mateo this Saturday 7/19 from 10-6pm.
Address:
1600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)759-1700

Directions from the South Bay:
101 North
Exit 92 East
Exit El Camino Real North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light

Directions from the North Bay:
From 280 or 101
Take 92 to El Camino North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light
are they gonna sell SC's again?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wut's so funny? :roll:
The fact he asked if they were going to sell superchargers again was funny. Dont give me your wise ass responses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
NItrouS 300 said:
The average successful business owner has filed for bankruptcy like six times...so what's your point.

flproject13 said:
Even if they starting making superchargers again I probobly wouldn't buy from them. I think they filed for bankruptcy protection before, that's why they shut down. I am going to stick to saving for a PLP vortech :)
My dad owns 3 pharmacys. They opened in 1991. He has not ever filed for Bankruptcy. :roll:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,375 Posts
theorem said:
IS300eR said:
theorem said:
WiLz said:
danielm said:
Got this e-mail today:

Everyone in the bay, please come by and check out Area51's grand opening of their new store in San Mateo this Saturday 7/19 from 10-6pm.
Address:
1600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)759-1700

Directions from the South Bay:
101 North
Exit 92 East
Exit El Camino Real North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light

Directions from the North Bay:
From 280 or 101
Take 92 to El Camino North
shop is on the left hand side after the first stop light
are they gonna sell SC's again?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wut's so funny? :roll:
The fact he asked if they were going to sell superchargers again was funny. Dont give me your wise ass responses.
and why is selling superchargers again is funny? ...looks like u can't come up w/ ANY response... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Aubie83 said:
NItrouS 300 said:
The average successful business owner has filed for bankruptcy like six times...so what's your point.

flproject13 said:
Even if they starting making superchargers again I probobly wouldn't buy from them. I think they filed for bankruptcy protection before, that's why they shut down. I am going to stick to saving for a PLP vortech :)
My dad owns 3 pharmacys. They opened in 1991. He has not ever filed for Bankruptcy. :roll:
He said average not all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Oh yeah? Well... :roll: to you too! :crazy: :) :wink:
Aubie83 said:
NItrouS 300 said:
The average successful business owner has filed for bankruptcy like six times...so what's your point.

flproject13 said:
Even if they starting making superchargers again I probobly wouldn't buy from them. I think they filed for bankruptcy protection before, that's why they shut down. I am going to stick to saving for a PLP vortech :)
My dad owns 3 pharmacys. They opened in 1991. He has not ever filed for Bankruptcy. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,428 Posts
ok guys i just came back from the grand opening.........IT IS FOR REAL! they are back!!! and it turns out the owner is a good friend of mine........Ken Lee.....they are currently starting up a website for their norcal location.....won't be up till another few weeks.......

the opening had about 6 or 7 cars there on show.........unforunately the rent is very high so the store is kinda small....for now........however they will be selling products as usual and do have the area 51 front struts in.........turnaround is about 4 days Ken told me- from purchase to your door.........

they are back!!!!!!!! :lol:

lemme know if you have questions because i'll be going to the store quite a bit now..... :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
NItrouS 300 said:
The average successful business owner has filed for bankruptcy like six times...so what's your point.

flproject13 said:
Even if they starting making superchargers again I probobly wouldn't buy from them. I think they filed for bankruptcy protection before, that's why they shut down. I am going to stick to saving for a PLP vortech :)
My point is if they went bankrupt chances are they don't have to honor warranties on products anymore and such. Stuff like that happens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
Do you think there might be any chance I'll be able to get reimbursed for my Area 51 Blackbox which was defected and never replaced? :-?

Sharon was working out a deal with me regarding the 2nd Gen intake, but was never completed because of the bankruptcy.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Dragion said:
Do you think there might be any chance I'll be able to get reimbursed for my Area 51 Blackbox which was defected and never replaced? :-?

Sharon was working out a deal with me regarding the 2nd Gen intake, but was never completed because of the bankruptcy.


ty very much you affirm my point. And according to NItrous I can except this again.
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top