Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*********NOT FOR SALE************************

I just bought this intake from Elit_is3. Intake looks gorgous but I need to let it go. There is nothing wrong with the intake (look at the pics) I just have other issues. Anyhow, this is probably the only time you will see this for sale for months, its RARE!!!

Price is $220, its how much I paid for it.

I am in socal if you want pick up.

Elit_is3 hope its ok to steal your picture =) More pics and info can be found on this thread http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=269713

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this was up a long time ago guys. Like don said, I am keeping it as it sounds nice and looks GREAT!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
the wrong tone said:
It won't work on an 01 anyway.
correction, he got it from me, had it for 1000-2000 miles...works fine on 2001 (its a hit or miss, works with some and others is doesnt.)

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE MAN, sorry to see you sell it. one of the best intakes produced

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
why did it take 1 year for somebody to finally respond?

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
nope, not selling it, i talked some sense into him and he sold his wife instead. best bet is to post a wtb thread in the wtb forum and bump it every week until you catch a miracle and someone wants to sell theirs.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DonCorleone said:
nope, not selling it, i talked some sense into him and he sold his wife instead. best bet is to post a wtb thread in the wtb forum and bump it every week until you catch a miracle and someone wants to sell theirs.

LOL Don, Yes its NOT for sale. I need to delete this thread or something. It just keeps on popin up every other week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts