Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious... how many of you is300 "drivers" are under 21?

I ask this because I see way too many kids driving is300s. No offence to those that are under 21, I just wish I was loaded like you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I turn 21 Tuesday, and I'm still in my 89 Camry that used to be my mom's car (albeit with a totally different character than when my mom had it
). I'm definetly NOT loaded, EVERY SINGLE MOD on my car I have paid for myself, through work and savings. Right now I'm wishing/hoping/dreaming that an 2002 or later IS300 6-speed will be my next car, whenever I get out of school and start my career I guess, unless something happens to my car before then, in which case I'll probably try to get a Civic hatchback until I can get my IS. Either way, I WILL have an IS someday hehe.

------------------
Patrick
1989 Camry 5-speed
Mods: Suspension, intake, exhaust, stereo, interior
The ImportMania Performance Page
http://importspeed.net/importmania

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heck yeah, Patrick89. I worked for my shiz too! Guess thats why it kinda irks me that 16-19 year olds have IS's. AND Yes, I am jealous ;-) But I guess if you got the flow, then live it up.

·
Registered
509 Posts
check the previous posts about topics before u post..

i believe there are like 10 posts regarding AGE PROBLEM ALREADY!!!!!!

useless.. so what if we are under 21? we can afford it, then we get it! thats the bottom line.. heh.. oh well.. and i am 19.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica

Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm 16, and I will be getting my Lexus IS300, in a few weeks ..

SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT THE CORVETTE!!!!!!!!!!!

we have another guy coming out to check it out, the last guy never showed up ... I want my IS so bad!!! errrrrrrr

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'm 16, and yes i paid for it myself. Some of us aren't naturally loaded either ya know. If you read one of the other 2919385723485729845 topics on age, you'll find what i had to say, cuz i'm tired of repeating myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
BabyAltezza
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing