Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where would I be able to get the matte/titanium ones? Ive heard stay away from Lextasy, but they have ones that look similar. Anyone else know where I can get the darker tails?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I have a 03 Onyx, and those are the same color my tails are, so that’s not a guarantee that they are SD, almost all dark 03 IS's came with dark tails...

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Where would I be able to get the matte/titanium ones? Ive heard stay away from Lextasy, but they have ones that look similar. Anyone else know where I can get the darker tails?
Just paint your stock tails. Use the search function, there are threads all over on how to do it.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i'm selling my 2004 SD tails for $300 shipped ($330 with wiring harnesses). used only 3 months, mint condition! (click on my sig below)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
They look like normal tails to me.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Just paint your stock tails. Use the search function, there are threads all over on how to do it.
X2, just paint your stock ones whatever color you want. It'll be WAY cheaper and if you don't like that look, buy some SDs. I like the semi-gloss look. That's what I'll be doing to mine once I have a full weekend off....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts