·
Registered
2,710 Posts
19's for sure....man the owner of that car has some aweful taste :oops:

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
lambchop11078 said:
I know the owner, it's actually a girl, those are 19" Racing Hart M5. To be honest, the car looks pretty good without the red stripe.
That girl is smoking crack. That poor IS300 is crying out for help when you see it up close. She thinks her car is hot shit cause she wins the Best "girl" car class at Import Xpression shows. That red stripe looks like it was done with Krylon Spray paint up close. its not wetsanded or blended or even clearcoated. You were better off using a Modern Image sticker for the Ricer effect.

Oh well different stroke for different folks... Like I always say.. the shittier your IS300 looks... the ... well you finish it.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
lambchop11078 said:
I know the owner, it's actually a girl, those are 19" Racing Hart M5. To be honest, the car looks pretty good without the red stripe.
That girl is smoking crack. That poor IS300 is crying out for help when you see it up close. She thinks her car is hot shit cause she wins the Best "girl" car class at Import Xpression shows. That red stripe looks like it was done with Krylon Spray paint up close. its not wetsanded or blended or even clearcoated. You were better off using a Modern Image sticker for the Ricer effect.

Oh well different stroke for different folks... Like I always say.. the shittier your IS300 looks... the ... well you finish it.
I'll let her know, next time I see her. :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
hmm...those "19's" sure looks small on the car :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
That stripe is pretty bad. The angle of it doesn't match the lines of the car. And it's just a terrible look. The fact that it's painted badly is worse. It kind of boggles the mind. Expensive car, expensive wheels, and yet she couldn't even pay to have something done right.

On another note, why do they have "Best Girl" classes at shows. They do it at all the shows I go to also. I mean, there are no differences in capabilities between girls and guys when it comes to building a car.

BigDaddyRich said:
lambchop11078 said:

·
Registered
204 Posts
That stripe is AWFUL!
Did anyone else notice that not one of her pieced together bodykit matches the lines with the next (the front doesnt match the sides, which in turn doesnt match the rear? :-? I thought chic's suppose to have good taste and be good at accessorising :-D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
22 Participants
Inochi3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing