Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Since this thread is all about unicorn IS300's, what about any that have headlight washer lamps installed? I was browsing through Butler Lexus of GA parts and saw there are options for this, but very little in terms of parts available online.
as far as I know, it wasn't a USDM option. maybe Canada? they get cooler stuff than us. I saw those options as well when looking at a global parts catalog

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Mr. Roo
9,324 Posts
as far as I know, it wasn't a USDM option. maybe Canada? they get cooler stuff than us. I saw those options as well when looking at a global parts catalog

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
It was only available as an option in the euro market with the shorter bumper, as far as I've seen

·
Registered
242 Posts
It was only available as an option in the euro market with the shorter bumper, as far as I've seen
Having my car dismantle i can confirm that the connector for the headlight washer is there along with the connector for the fog light, there is one on each side. But my car didn't have that option when bought new from dealer. But I'Ve found out that it does exist on IS300s. I will have a look at our IS300 junk yard when I'll have a trip there to see if I can manage to find some

·
Mr. Roo
9,324 Posts
Having my car dismantle i can confirm that the connector for the headlight washer is there along with the connector for the fog light, there is one on each side. But my car didn't have that option when bought new from dealer. But I'Ve found out that it does exist on IS300s. I will have a look at our IS300 junk yard when I'll have a trip there to see if I can manage to find some
Headlight Washer Droid Lexus is300! - YouTube
Interesting. Checking out the channel, it is indeed an extended American bumper on that car with the sidemarkers. But he's also up in Canada, so that would explain it. Makes sense that more northern places would have them. I know it was a legal requirement in the euro market to have headlight washers if the car had HIDs (so they just took off the HIDs and put on halogen lights for most of them there lol). Canada and euro got the rear fogs too, but not USA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here - just bought my 2004 IS300 3 days ago from an original owner in excellent condition, full service history, etc. I've got the headlight washers too haha! Loving the car so far and so glad I went with an IS. :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts