Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if there's black housing front side markers available for is300 rather than the clear ones... i have a 2004 is300... the headlights and the fog lights get black housing, i am just looking for smoked front side markers to match... thanks!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
There aren't any oem smoked sidemarkers. Alot of people just buy the clear sidemarkers and spray tint them. You could try to open up the sidemarkers, but many are not of good quality and are easily broken.

I have smoked sides to match my smoked headlights and fogs

·
Registered
232 Posts
i recently smoked my side markers...i had clear ones then spray tinted them...they didnt come out the way i was expecting. i had a white bulb and it came through purple. so i just ordered myself a new set of clear ones and leavin them clear. They look good when no light is goin through them though.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Okay yeah i know, old thread but how can I get black side markers? I know a lot of searches came up and they all said get them smoked, but I would prefer black instead (to match with the rest of the car). Or does the "smoked" ones usually come out black anyways? I would really prefer a DIY method to save some money..anyone?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.