Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Lexus_Rex said:
anybody ever done this. any tips. any suggestions.

did it work

????????????????????????????????????????
I tried and gave up.... too difficult- not only do you have to go through the professor, but he/she must agree to your change of grade first then you would have to go to the Bursars office where they enter in the grades and get them to change it with a document from your professor and one from the dean of that school stating the change is legitimate... I dunno, it's probably different for each school.... good luck though!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I have never tried but I know people who have...it's a real pain in the ass...the sad part is is my friend's room mate committed suicide right before finals and so my friend didn't take any (she was busy with the funeral and stuff)...you are supposed to get A's when this happens but the professors submitted D's cuz she didn't take her finals....it took her 3 months to get it changed

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
I have never tried but I know people who have...it's a real pain in the ass...the sad part is is my friend's room mate committed suicide right before finals and so my friend didn't take any (she was busy with the funeral and stuff)...you are supposed to get A's when this happens but the professors submitted D's cuz she didn't take her finals....it took her 3 months to get it changed

How'd she get her roomate to commit suicide?

Alright, it was in poor taste...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Appealled my English grade..took about 2 weeks...Prof. didn't give anyone over a C+ despite getting my own papers back with an A..took the final paper to the head of the English dept. and it was changed.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
Appealled my English grade..took about 2 weeks...Prof. didn't give anyone over a C+ despite getting my own papers back with an A..took the final paper to the head of the English dept. and it was changed.

thats just thuper...your my idol.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
HoustonLex said:
thats just thuper...your my idol.
I know...now my car needs washing..hurry up.
Just withdrawl 20 bucks from your trust fund. Im sure you can find someone to wash it...

Hell, a stud like you should be able to get that english prof to suck your dick just so you dont get him fired.

Oh SNAP!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
TK288
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing