Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order my Apexi WS2 exhaust today...It should be here by the end of the week.... :)
I post pics and sound clips when I install it...

·
Registered
370 Posts
den said:
I just order my Apexi WS2 exhaust today...It should be here by the end of the week.... :)
I post pics and sound clips when I install it...
What other mods do u have or is this your first mod. But dnt forget to post the sound clips....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this will be my first mod...next week Im planning on getting my Tein CS installed with my new volks....

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
how much did you get it for?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here you go..its been installed.
Impresion:
Awesome craftmanship
Easy to installed
Tip just the right size
Sound:
The exhaust has a nice low rumble at idle. I would say its about 50% louder then stock over all.
Sounds way better then a stock G35 in my opinion

Over all I am really happy with this exhaust. It has a really nice low deep tone and raspy at all...I would recommended to those who want a nice low sounding exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
hey how many gaskets came with ur WS2? Mine only came with 1? Also what do I do now? Can anyone help me out... where can I find new gaskets? Would stock gaskets work on the Apexi WS2? thanx in advance!!!

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
same exact im gonna get! get those sound clips please.

i have toyomoto headers+ypipe as well.. but ill probably remove the y-pipe when i install the apex ws2

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
I don't know bout yal but my car sounds like shit... I think it's the y-pipe? it sounds like an exhaust leak but there is none... probably gonna throw my stock y-pipe back in...

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
on some of the apex exhausts the axleback portion rubs against the suspension after it heats up.

as far as leaking, you used the donut gasket from your stock exhaust, didn't you?

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
as far as leaking, you used the donut gasket from your stock exhaust, didn't you?
naw I bought them but never installed them... why? do they make a difference? I'm about to just cut the flanges off and weld a straight pipe... this thing sounds horrible :(

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
uh the donut gasket in between the b-pipe and the canister section is what stops that joint from leaking?

the included paper/aluminum gasket goes between the y-pipe and the b-pipe.

running almost 2 years, no leaks and sounds great

·
Registered
306 Posts
Anyone have sound clips of this exhaust? I'm really thinking of ditching my dragger II for something quieter.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
^^Will also let ya know after this weekend, assuming I actually get it by then lol. I have a header and Y-pipe so we'll see....

·
Registered
306 Posts
bump again for sound clips....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts