Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was net surfing and I can across this Apexi product on their site. They claim 9whp. If thinking maybe a old civic with bad wires.

So whats every one opinion.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
attentiongetr03 said:
So i was net surfing and I can across this Apexi product on their site. They claim 9whp. If thinking maybe a old civic with bad wires.

So whats every one opinion.
:suspiciou

opinion to what exactly?

You never really got out a thought to anything there

·
Registered
589 Posts
It is my worst investment ever to get the super ground system. I use to have it on, and it does nothing. Not worth the price at all. If you wanna give it a try, I won't mind selling mine. =)

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
it does have that cool APEXi logo glowing on it! I did one on a customers 01 IS, but we did that and a few other small things at the same time so i really can't say if it did or didn't make a change.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
^^^^agreed, lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
I installed my apexi grounding kit a while ago and did see a difference. My car would start alot faster and shifting was faster. My interior lighting would dim each time my bass would hit but it went away after installation. I also have a teck grounding kit to help. It also makes a good accent to your engine bay. i got mine for $150 before it was released but i think 150 was over priced. Oh well i love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts