Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No not really. It uses the stock hangers so it has the same angle as the stock exhaust. It's pretty straight!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
thats not a apexi GT spec exhaust.....i have a GT spec.

what you are selling is a N1.....

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you are saying it not a GT because of the price I have it listed for? :suspiciou The N1 doesn't look like it's a catback. The exhaust I have is! The N1 doesn't allow the use of a silencer. My exhaust does!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
So you are saying it not a GT because of the price I have it listed for? :suspiciou The N1 doesn't look like it's a catback. The exhaust I have is! The N1 doesn't allow the use of a silencer. My exhaust does!

show an actual pic of the one on you have on the car. the one you have pictured in your "generic" picture is an N1.....NOT a gt spec...

i can take a pic of the one on my car if you like

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
here are pics of my Apexi Gt spec i just installed last night. nothing like the one you posted. the GT spec uses all polished stainless piping,uses a resonator and not a pre-muffler and the apexi emblem is on the mounting ring not the canister itself

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha.....i figured you actualy had a GT spec cuz ithink you posted a pic in one of my threads before i bought mine...

+REP buddy....good price for an awsome exhaust
ha ha ha, yeah thanks for clearing that up for everyone!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts