Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the Apexi grounding kit, i know a few people on here have one...........where is the best place to mount the box ?

·
1,621 Posts
Here is where I mounted mine:

Not the best picture but you get the idea. I just made a bracket out of aluminum.

Reactions: HyperMKIV

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ooooooooooooooo..........i like the location, i wanted 2 put it sumwhere around there, i didnt spend all that damn money on that box for it not 2 show LMAO...

·
1,621 Posts
Exactly!!! :approve:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey one one more question on the Apexi kit.... where did you groud your 3 wires, i have one on the alternator, one on the head, and another one tying into the teck grounding kit. Where did you mount your wires because im not sure that mine are in the right spot and im not sure if im getting the full effect of the capabilities of the box...

·
Registered
694 Posts
well, there is no true spot to mount the wires unless you go to a dyno and consistantly chang the points to find what fits your vehicle the best. It sounds like your pretty much good to go though.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
I am just doing NA and I already have the Teck kit. Would the Apexi do anything that the Teck kit isnt doing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts