Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here has them installed?? I just wondering what makes it $300-$400 difference except its fully aluminum contruction?? compare to the B6, they just look excatly the same to me.......

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Why are you interested in getting the S6's? Very pricey but ultimately excellent quality. I think Wino_II or somebody got the B6's. You can compare the two since they are basically the same deal. Ones just lighter.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I have the B6, but I cannot comment on the S6. I am not sure if you would need more than the B6. They are truly an amazing coilover.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard S6 is almost 50% lighter than the B6(I could be wrong), since it has fully aluminum body and the 'Swift' spring. one thing i want to know is, how about the damper rate?? would it be stronger than the B6?? I got a pretty good deal on S6, that why I want to know more before i place the order since the Zeal's web site doesn't really say the difference btw them :crazy:

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Veteq said:
I heard S6 is almost 50% lighter than the B6(I could be wrong), since it has fully aluminum body and the 'Swift' spring. one thing i want to know is, how about the damper rate?? would it be stronger than the B6?? I got a pretty good deal on S6, that why I want to know more before i place the order since the Zeal's web site doesn't really say the difference btw them :crazy:
Weight is simply negligable though. I mean even if you gain 10 lbs, that is not rotational mass so the difference should make no difference at all. I don't know if the spring rate is the same. You might want to call Endless USA and ask them about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts