Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking into adding nitrous to the IS, and the venom kit that is computer controlled looks pretty bad ass. I called Venom today to see if I could get one, but they said that they do not make a kit for the IS because of the drive by wire system. However, after doing some searching here, I see that venom makes a kit for the supra. Is the GTE supra motor not drive by wire? Other posts I read here state go with the venom kit, but do they make a kit that works for the IS specifically, or do you mod the supra one? If venom doesnt play well with Lexus, then maybe the ZEX route. I hear we can handle a 125 shot on stock internals, but 75 to be safe. I am about to place my order for the SRT intake soon, and I assume this would jive with the nitrous (do the kits require a certain style intake or ?)

I assume that if I swap out the intake and exhaust, add nitrous, I should still have a reliable IS and be able to crack it up a notch for the one or two times a month I want to race a honda. Anyone have any advice on this or info on the cool venom kit? Thanks!

:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts