Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Could he possibly be talking about leasing an Ltuned?
-Matt

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
i think he's talking about people who have modded their cars and are currently leasing it. 99% sure

UnVme said:
Could he possibly be talking about leasing an Ltuned?
-Matt

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Ahhhh ok now i see...
-Matt

·
Registered
12,157 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AND IF YOU WANT TO YELL, GO OVER (OR GO BACK) TO THE HONDA BOARDS, WHERE MANY PEOPLE YELL ALL DAY

red_is300_boi said:
hey does anyone have a leased IS with mods on it. if so what mods did u get and how much were they???

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
IS300GTE said:
IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AND IF YOU WANT TO YELL, GO OVER (OR GO BACK) TO THE HONDA BOARDS, WHERE MANY PEOPLE YELL ALL DAY

red_is300_boi said:
hey does anyone have a leased IS with mods on it. if so what mods did u get and how much were they???
Does it also make your HTML or whatever not look right?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
do you mean my sig?

i think that jedi has not tweaked the new board yet to allow bb code in a signature, but i don't feel like changing it, because then i'll have to save it and cut and paste it back in when he gets it set up right

-gte

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
IS300GTE said:
do you mean my sig?

i think that jedi has not tweaked the new board yet to allow bb code in a signature, but i don't feel like changing it, because then i'll have to save it and cut and paste it back in when he gets it set up right

-gte
I see. :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
my car is leased. mods are in my sig. i do however plan on buying it in a year when the lease is up unless i am facing some kind of financial problems.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
yup my car is leased too. i plan on buying it at the end of the term, but for now it's theirs. which is also the reason why i haven't taken it to the dealership for service since I got it. don't want em to see my mods and get mad....

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i have a leased car and i have some mods...

plus i dont think im going to buy it after the lease is up.

thank god i still have 2 1/2 years on the lease :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
i have many mods and have brought it to the dealer whenever i had problems..they actually gave me props instead of "getting mad" now im boost hungry and want a s/c..whut u guys think???

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I am prolly the master of mods on a lease... lol yeah I will buying it out or selling the car when my lease is up...

I would post all the mods but it would take a long time.. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts