Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks. As I can't decide how dark I should tint my window in the back 5 from the skill one to one (five being darkest, one lightest). Any inputs or pictures are apprecaited. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just got my MSM tinted over the weekend at my dealership...went with the mirror tint, 35/20%. Front windows - 35%, Back and rear windows - 20% and it looks great. I'm in the process of getting a digicam(probably the Coolpix 880). So, I'll post it when it's available.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Originally posted by cdm2:
Thanks. As I can't decide how dark I should tint my window in the back 5 from the skill one to one (five being darkest, one lightest). Any inputs or pictures are apprecaited. Thanks.
tooo lazzzy to get a camera and take pic of the windows and system..

i got titanium black 35% front 5% back

LOOKS SWEEEEEEEET!

·
Registered
142 Posts
The tint on my car is 35% on all the doors and, about 10% at the rear...this is reflective tint..it just doesnt look like it in this pic...the tint isn't as reflective as mirror tint but it does have a small mirror affect..kinda like Platnum...
The winsheild is just regular limo tint ( the platnum looked kida crappy...Hope this helps...if I get some better pics I will submit them

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. It looks very nice.

Originally posted by Gotago:
The tint on my car is 35% on all the doors and, about 10% at the rear...this is reflective tint..it just doesnt look like it in this pic...the tint isn't as reflective as mirror tint but it does have a small mirror affect..kinda like Platnum...
The winsheild is just regular limo tint ( the platnum looked kida crappy...Hope this helps...if I get some better pics I will submit them

·
Registered
509 Posts

------------------
Rod Millen grill
Rod Millen rear lip spoiler
5Ziggen exhaust
Custom Carbon fiber intake
Tein CS coilovers
Toms Shift knob

·
Registered
509 Posts
Because I didn't like the RMM one.

------------------
Rod Millen grill
Rod Millen rear lip spoiler
5Ziggen exhaust
Custom Carbon fiber intake
Tein CS coilovers
Toms Shift knob

·
Registered
756 Posts
Where did you get the grill at in Orange County?
I'm looking all over for one!
What was cost?

------------------
~DownShift~
Millenium Silver Metalic
Carbon Fiber / Spoiler

1 - 12 of 12 Posts