Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks. As I can't decide how dark I should tint my window in the back 5 from the skill one to one (five being darkest, one lightest). Any inputs or pictures are apprecaited. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just got my MSM tinted over the weekend at my dealership...went with the mirror tint, 35/20%. Front windows - 35%, Back and rear windows - 20% and it looks great. I'm in the process of getting a digicam(probably the Coolpix 880). So, I'll post it when it's available.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Originally posted by cdm2:
Thanks. As I can't decide how dark I should tint my window in the back 5 from the skill one to one (five being darkest, one lightest). Any inputs or pictures are apprecaited. Thanks.
tooo lazzzy to get a camera and take pic of the windows and system..

i got titanium black 35% front 5% back

LOOKS SWEEEEEEEET!

·
Registered
142 Posts
The tint on my car is 35% on all the doors and, about 10% at the rear...this is reflective tint..it just doesnt look like it in this pic...the tint isn't as reflective as mirror tint but it does have a small mirror affect..kinda like Platnum...
The winsheild is just regular limo tint ( the platnum looked kida crappy...Hope this helps...if I get some better pics I will submit them

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. It looks very nice.

Originally posted by Gotago:
The tint on my car is 35% on all the doors and, about 10% at the rear...this is reflective tint..it just doesnt look like it in this pic...the tint isn't as reflective as mirror tint but it does have a small mirror affect..kinda like Platnum...
The winsheild is just regular limo tint ( the platnum looked kida crappy...Hope this helps...if I get some better pics I will submit them

·
Registered
509 Posts

------------------
Rod Millen grill
Rod Millen rear lip spoiler
5Ziggen exhaust
Custom Carbon fiber intake
Tein CS coilovers
Toms Shift knob

·
Registered
509 Posts
Because I didn't like the RMM one.

------------------
Rod Millen grill
Rod Millen rear lip spoiler
5Ziggen exhaust
Custom Carbon fiber intake
Tein CS coilovers
Toms Shift knob

·
Registered
756 Posts
Where did you get the grill at in Orange County?
I'm looking all over for one!
What was cost?

------------------
~DownShift~
Millenium Silver Metalic
Carbon Fiber / Spoiler

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
DownShift
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing