Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a black one with L-Tuned or Sportline kit on it? Can ya post pics or email em to me. Im trying to decide if I want an L-Tuned/Sportline or something else.Thanx

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
i think "Bad to the Bone" has l-sportline kit on his black IS...try to PM him

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want a a kit thats close to that one Altezza kit that you said might be short on the front and rear. It looks like a Sportline bumper but the sideskirts are from I dont know what.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
the sides and rear are the same as the ones on L-tuned, Blitz, TRD lip kit.....thats all i can think of..

if u really like the TRD addon lip kit...get it...but u will have to spend a couple more bills to get it fit.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I have some pics of a black l-sportline......if you give me your e-mail I will send them to you cause I don't know how to post pics here. Also please make sure your mailbox can accept large e-mails.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
BlackLex300 said:
Anybody got a black one with L-Tuned or Sportline kit on it? Can ya post pics or email em to me. Im trying to decide if I want an L-Tuned/Sportline or something else.Thanx
Search function would've helped you find this:

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13324626

Scroll down and you'll see a black L-tuned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
rllis300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing