Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
LoL i saw that. That 19 year old kid was crackin me up.

They got a club just like that in San Fran... New Century. Heh. 8)

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
did anyone else notice how all the experienced whores had beautiful teeth? I guess some of that $200k a year they are pulling in are going towards cosmetic dentistry.

I gotta say as a woman, that work would not be difficult, nor would selling the men to pay for more services etc...

the impossible job would be talking to the endless array of losers, tools and downright scary people that came in there without bursting out laughing. Did you catch the mullet on the guy that was there with his wife for a 3-way? :lol:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I was disappointed. I expected more nudity and I thought those girls would look a lot better. For $200k/year and more, you would think they could recruit some hotties.

I bet their phone is ringing off the hook from girls trying to work there now.

The girl with the virgin was pretty hot though, but all the blondes looked like trailer trash with money.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I was dissapointed as well. I expected more T&A. Some of those chicks were pretty good looking, others were pretty damn skanky. I couldn't believe that some of those guys were actually paying those women to go down on them. I can't really think of anything grosser than eating out a nasty whore. Can I get a Yuck?!?

And yeah, the 19 year old virgin was pretty funny. As was the 22 yr old virgin who came in with his mom, who also took care of the bill. I bet they are originally from Alabama.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
DJPoop said:
I was dissapointed as well. I expected more T&A. Some of those chicks were pretty good looking, others were pretty damn skanky. I couldn't believe that some of those guys were actually paying those women to go down on them. I can't really think of anything grosser than eating out a nasty whore. Can I get a Yuck?!?

And yeah, the 19 year old virgin was pretty funny. As was the 22 yr old virgin who came in with his mom, who also took care of the bill. I bet they are originally from Alabama.

the kid from alabama was aubie!!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
TexIS300 said:
DJPoop said:

What the f*ck, calling me a "redneck" or trailor trash when your sorry ass is from Texas. Yee-haw, remember the alamo bitch :lol:

·
Registered
861 Posts
What about the guy who put 15k on his cerdit card :eek: ... The credit card machine couldn't even imput that much money :lol:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Aubie83 said:
TexIS300 said:
DJPoop said:

What the f*ck, calling me a "redneck" or trailor trash when your sorry ass is from Texas. Yee-haw, remember the alamo bitch :lol:
i actually didnt call you a redneck. i thought that was already implied. i was just saying that you got your first piece of poontang from a hooker that your mom got you because we all know you dont have a girlfriend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts