• Gold twin 5 spoke 17X7.5

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bought my dream car(an attainable one)... her name is >Blu3Dr3am<

Looking to give her much needed TLC and lots of Fresh air! She has a couple goodies and a few flaws but I love her all-ready

Will be seen Around Annapolis, MD and looking for new car friends

Current shoes

Freshening up her other Kicks today (quickie for secondset)

Modeling them for me

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You definitely gave those ancient ROH blades a much needed refresh! They look great! I personally am biased towards those, I think the twin 5 spokes look better on the car with the way it sits now.

When did you get the car and for how much $$$?
Lol Tobias it's your old car... the guy you sold it to flipped it and apparently made good coin based on your selling price. Oh well I'm sure I will get my money back one day... maybe 😆

·
Mr. Roo
Super Moderator
10,042 Posts
Lol Tobias it's your old car... the guy you sold it to flipped it and apparently made good coin based on your selling price. Oh well I'm sure I will get my money back one day... maybe 😆
yeah it was very bizarre seeing my old car on here, having no clue the guy I gave it to sold it. But he was having some life trouble, so I guess it worked out for him to make a profit. Hopefully you didn't get ripped off too much and the car is still working and enjoyable for you!

Anyways, yeah I was trying not to be too awkward about it. After all, it is your car now! So I wasn't trying to claim anything. But yeah my whole build thread is on here. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Otherwise, I'd love to keep up with what you do with the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts