Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interested in buying his car... 01 turbo IS...

if anyone knows him or his car... any feedback would be great. appreciate it!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
interested in buying his car... 01 turbo IS...

if anyone knows him or his car... any feedback would be great. appreciate it!
i wish i could, but he is a norcal person. maybe someone from up there can chime in

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
don't know him but i have pm'd him in the past about trading/buying parts from him, responded promptly

i know he bought the car the way it is. i think he said he lives in fremont, good two hours from me, do you need someone to inspect the car for you? besides vouching for him?

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah.. i was hoping someone lived close enough... and if they had the know-how... to do an inspection over the car... checking the paint (with a paint meter if accessible), any body issues, engine (compression test if possible), check the oil for grime/sludge/excessive fuel, etc etc... interior as well.. see how well kept it is...etc..

he seems like an upfront guy.. but a 2nd opinion from someone who actually meets him and sees the car is always a better option.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
im close to Fremont Dan.

Not sure i could find the time to do all the testing, I could do a visual on the whole car and under the chassis.

D

·
Registered
387 Posts
he did have a part out thread over on CL but I can't come across it now. I was interested in his drager.....

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im close to Fremont Dan.

Not sure i could find the time to do all the testing, I could do a visual on the whole car and under the chassis.

D
hell yeah! i didn't know you lived near that area... i'll hit you up on aim

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
+ i can get some VERY DETAILED PICS FOR YOU....

Hit me up.

D

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
I'll be in Fremont the weekend of the March 14th. If Dave can't do it, I can do the visual for you. I won't have time to do the rest of the inspection though (compression, etc)

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ appreciate it... but im hoping dave will be able to handle it. we're working out a deal ;) lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just letting you know Dave, I don't mind meeting up with you half way to do the inspection. Not trying to screw anyone here, just being honest. So if you wanna meet me half way, you can do the inspection.

PM me!

Aaron

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Aaron,

Sure we can work something out, im just trying to let my neck heal so I can do things. Ill talk to Dan and see when he needs this done by and we can go from there.

D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts