Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone here wants to do a little meet up deal here in sac...maybe meet up at a in and out or something..then go cruise around...maybe on a sunday...reply if you wanna.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
sure, have to wait for my baby daughter to be born first (then I'll have 2 months of vacation from work and a lot of sleepless nights)... *hopefully* free time for meets and track events.
now, I'm just staying close to the mom, can happen anyday now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am up for a local meet. We should probably try to set a date. I think that there was a thread like this a couple months ago that died even though around 20 people were interested.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Natomas is a good idea, less cops 'cus on the outskirts. there's a crack down in Sac on cars with large exhausts... just don't want to be hassled 'cus of a meet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright, so we got some people that wanna meet up. Now, the truxel spot sounds cool. Well i guess all we need now is someone to take charge and set date, time, etc... Anyone interested in being that person. And when we do get everything organized, lets try to get a many people as possible...maybe even see if some other car makes wannna meet up also.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am sure that we can also get some people from ClubLexus as well. Are we going to do anything else besides park at in and out? Anyone up for a drive, go carting, or pictures? I don't mind talking in a parking lot. It would be nice to finally meet some local IS owners.

·
Registered
311 Posts
IS300Chic-When do you get your car back? You can always bring your other car...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lets throw out some ideas for where to cruise up to, or what to do after the in and out parking lot thing.

·
Hot Steamy Goodness
1,636 Posts
ISinCP said:
IS300Chic-When do you get your car back? You can always bring your other car...
I'm hoping to have her back within a couple of weeks, but we'll see if that really happens. My other one is headed into the shop next week :(

As far as meeting at an In N Out... I don't know if that is such a good idea considering that, from what I've seen, all of the In N Out's in the Roseville / Sac area constantly have cops at them to keep people from loitering on Friday and Saturday nights. And, to be completely honest, the last thing I want is to be hassled by them; whether it be for loitering or a modded car... but especially the latter.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lets throw out some dates of when to do this...would you rather do it on a saturday or sunday?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Either day will work for me. I can't do it Sept 24,25 or October 1,2. I would like to see IS300Chic's IS. I know that I have been saying that for a while now. I would prefer to wait until she gets her car back.

I agree with IS300Chic. The Roseville in and out always has cops.

·
Hot Steamy Goodness
1,636 Posts
ISinCP said:
Either day will work for me. I can't do it Sept 24,25 or October 1,2. I would like to see IS300Chic's IS. I know that I have been saying that for a while now. I would prefer to wait until she gets her car back.

I agree with IS300Chic. The Roseville in and out always has cops.
Haha. I can always meet up with you at a different time... whatever works best for the majority :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
CVC10851(a) said:
I'm down to go. preferably on a friday or sunday.
Sunday is better for me, but I can get together on a Friday night. September 18th and October 9th look good for me. How about everyone else?

Lets pick the day, and then we will figure out where to meet.

·
Registered
311 Posts
IS300Chic said:
Haha. I can always meet up with you at a different time... whatever works best for the majority :)
Sounds good!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts