Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm contemplating either a 330 or and IS300. I know that in '02 Lexus with have a 5 speed manual avalible, and they've now got my attention. I'm still not clear on whether or not they'll have a 2-door as well. The IS300 is an attractive looking car in my opinon, it's got a hip, modern look. I look at things like the aluminium pedals, shift knob, the dash trim, those are all things that I would get in the aftermarket for the bimmer should I choose to get it, with the IS300 those are standard (aren't they?) and the new 3 looks sorta boring in comparison, but has a kind of classic look to it. Any personal experiences? Going for a 20 min test drive isn't gonna be enough to sell me on either car.

Thanks,
russ

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, I drive a '93 325, I love the car, the times I've riden in an IS300, there seems to be several similar things, I like that, but there's also a whole lot of things that are different, and I like that even better!

1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.