Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has ordered from suprastore.com I just ordered something from them and was wondering how long they would take to ship the item to me. Im in California. Just wanted to know your opinions on the store and if they are reliable.

·
Registered
831 Posts
They are pretty cool about orders, nice bunch working there :)

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I ordered there once, it took 2 weeks to get me my HKS Hiper...I had to keep on e-mailing them to get a tracking number and everytime I called, the guy that answered the phone stated that the order had been shipped out and I would get it in 3 days...I just order thought mvpmotorsports.com now

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I think someone said here before that suprastore was the same thing as titan motorsport, if it is then they are great at shipping, at least that is my experience. I ordered a set of Hotchkis sways from them and they sent it out the same day and I got it in 3 days, which is pretty good considering it has to come to Hawaii.

·
Registered
466 Posts
rlee926 said:
I was wondering if anyone has ordered from suprastore.com I just ordered something from them and was wondering how long they would take to ship the item to me. Im in California. Just wanted to know your opinions on the store and if they are reliable.
I ordered from them way back when I ordered my RMM intake. Took about 3weeks to get it. After I constatntly called, I kept on getting different excuses. My freind ordered it for me to his apt complex, and he forgot to put the apt# in the address :lol: but still, I called suprastore to find out what the situation was, and they lied (even though it wasn't their fault, kinda... still took a long time to get to the apt complex) but bottom line, they lied to me on the phone more than once so yeah

·
Registered
346 Posts
I also asked the same question cuz I was interested in an exhaust they had. I got the exact same responses. They take a long time to ship out their products and when you call them they either never return your calls or they say it was shipped. The reason it takes them so long to ship is because they don't keep their products in stock. They basically order it when you order it and it takes them longer to ship.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
rlee926 said:
Depends on what the item is, and whether it is in stock or not, or if the item is being drop shipped...

Also, you might want to ask this question about being reliable, before you order from a particular company you don't know about...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I placed an order for the TRD air filter a little more than a week ago, and it still hasn't arrived yet. I called, and they transferred me to Titan Motorsports. The guy told me they didn't have it in stock, and it takes 7-10 days to get it in, so i'd probably have to wait another 2 weeks. NICE.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I ordered the HKS DragerII exhaust from them. Credit card is charged almost right away. 2 weeks go by. Ask for status. Promised it will ship next week. Check back the following week, tracking number is promised the following day. Another week goes by and still nothing. After 1 month, I'm sick of playing games and I ask to cancel my order. E-mail says I have to call in. I call and call and the person I need to talk to is always busy. Finally I get through and it's like 'okay, we'll cancel your order'. (Why I needed to call for a 1 minute conversation is a mystery). Check back a week later, no credit to my card. E-mail again and they promise it will be there by the end of the week. Finally after about 6-7 weeks I have zip to show for it but a lot of wasted time and hassle....bargain-hunters beware! Call and ask for availability before handing over your money. :shame:

Just my experience.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts