Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are nice. I am getting SMB also, if my damn salesguy would ever show up for work today =). Being in michigan i don't really need the rims for another 2 or 3 months so who knows i may change my mind by then.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yeah... i've decided i'm not going to think about any aftermarket parts/upgrades for my car until i buy it. Then i'll make my decision.

<too much daydreaming at work>

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone else but me like the carbon fiber kits? They had one done at my dealer done with it. I thought it looked pretty damn good with the black interior. When i get mine i will probably just toss the tint on for the winter, then start working on the rims and stereo for spring.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Did you get your car from Meade? I got an SBM IS there and my salesguy never showed up for work when I was trying to get it. Maybe we had the same salesguy?
Originally posted by Ashenor:
Those are nice. I am getting SMB also, if my damn salesguy would ever show up for work today =). Being in michigan i don't really need the rims for another 2 or 3 months so who knows i may change my mind by then.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am in the process of trying to buy it now. He has not been in Sat or today. Starting to make me a bit mad. If i work out a deal i have to drive 200 miles this week to still pick up my lightning from my parents house and work out the rest of the deal. I wanted to get the car this week. How was your dealings with Meade?

·
Registered
511 Posts
The carbon fiber kit looks great. I got a SBM with black and it makes a somewhat plain dash look really nice especially at night. It was a good investment for interior looks. My car shines almost as well as TurboIS's I figured out it the dimmer light makes it looks shinier! I was comparing a few pics i took of my car and thats gotta be it... I use Mother's 3 stage wax. Im gonna scan them in so you guys can see.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
theyre alt wheels, he's sponsored by them. personally i dont like alt wheels, theyre imitations. no offense turboIS

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What are alt's imitations of? For $530 a wheel that does not really seem like a cheap wheel. Anyone have any other input on them?

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts