Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out? I save these pictures to my computer LONG time ago, and I've forgotten where I found them and obvious, you can't really do a search on something visual.

But anyways, I'm trying to figure out what kind of lip this is. Anyone have any idea?

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
type-r lip LOL

it has fitment issue

·
Registered
650 Posts
i didnt even notice the cars in the second and third pics.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
ugly type-R nonfitting lip

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
yea i have that lip, fits like poo, honestly i thought it looked like poo in person, i took it off after a week. Save your money unless your dying for the lip. It cracks easier than britneys spears under pressure to do some drugs.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol jeezus. and i thought my co-worker putting a mustang lip on his Nissan Sentra was bad. :)

Nah, but in the pictures it actually looks pretty good. But I'll take all your guys advice of it.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
you can almost see that girls moose knuckle

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
if your looking at those pics and talking about the lip on the car and not the chick then you are clearly a homosexual

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LoL, yeah. I never shoulda posted the last two pictures. Seems like we are completely off topic here. :)

But anyways back on topic!, the more and more different lips for the IS300's I see, the more and more I like this type R lip.

Can anyone give me any input from personal experience? Is the fitment really that bad? I've seen some pictures of IS300's with the lip on, and it seems that they didn't put it on right. As with the pictures above, it looks like they made it fit pretty nice and snug.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
That lip honestly fits the IS better than it fits most civics.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
That lip honestly fits the IS better than it fits most civics.
nice incorrect quote of me douche rag.........

thats ok......im sure your mamma will like what i say about her in my title.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts