Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm still waiting for my vizage sides and rear since 2 1/2 month!

His profil:

http://my.is/forums/members/45787.html

Anyone knows him in person?

He wrote all the time that he is very busy. No prob for me, but 1 week before Christmas I dropped him a email. His "girlfriend" replied that SILIS300 had an accident and has to stay in hospital. He should be get out after Christmas. I wrote an other email but no response at all....

can anyone help me please?

Sale thread:

http://my.is/forums/f99/fs-vizage-parts-350-picked-up-sold-335621/

I just want to know what has happened to him. Can't believe he's scamming me...

thanks

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
damn this must suck, his last login was 11/30/07...

TO ALL BUYERS:
if it takes more than 2 weeks, no phone calls nothing, do a dispute, dont wait, i dont got the patients and the shit that you have to go through. longer you wait, this is what happens. if they finally respond to it, and you get tracking and make sure, cancel dispute then your fine. people should start realizing that the longer you wait is just going to screw yourself in the end. i believe paypal is a within 30 day dispute right?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yeah I think its 30 days for non ebay stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
When did you pay him?

How long does it normally take to get something from the U.S.

From reading the FS thread, it didn't look like he was too excited about shipping it, even before you bought it.

Maybe somebody local to him, knows him, he is in Sacramento, CA.

·
Registered
295 Posts
When did you pay him?

From reading the FS thread, it didn't look like he was too excited about shipping it, even before you bought it.

Maybe 2-4 weeks, depending on how he shipped it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When did you pay him?

I paid him on 10th of October. I will contact paypal..maybe they have further information for me.

:(

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. I will drop him a pm on isfanatics.

bamberg is in the baden area (near Stuttgart)? :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Did you put this on a credit card? You have a limited time to dispute this on a credit card - 90 days if I remember correctly. Call and try to get the company to make an exception. I was a rep for a major credit card company in a previous life. If Paypal won't get your money back, try your credit card company. Some companies will charge the amount back to paypal, some won't. The company I worked for did. It was a customer service thing. (though Paypal wasn't at fault technically) I know it has been more than 90 days since the purchase, but you could still try ...

Anybody work in disputes currently? It has been a few years for me and I don't want to give out bad advice.

here is some info for you:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/seller/ChargebackRisk-outside

Good luck buddy. Sorry to hear you might have been scammed...:(

·
Registered
84 Posts
That guy was banned under another name back in 2006 for selling a ton of broken parts. He sold broken tail lights and a bunch of stuff (I believe)

The name sounds familiar so I'm recalling. I could be incorrect but the name was like xxhotboixx or something...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts