Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know him? just bought some fogs and no reply and nothing for like 2 weeks?

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
I've met him a few times, he's a good guy. I'm sure he'll come through with the fogs.

I have his number, I can give him a call if you still don't hear back from him soon.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea ok...can you please call him up and see wahts up..cuz he said he shipped them but thats all he said ...and i mean i live just upstate

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey can i get that number?

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
sorry, I haven't had a chance to give him a call.

when did he reply back to you about shipping them out?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 weeks ago..it even says that in my pm inbox...

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Doesn't sound like Chris, I'll give him a call also to see what's up. He also works down the street from me. He's a good guy I wouldn't worry about being scammed.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i hear you all and he seemed reliable..but suddenly no reply's for 2 weeks..and he hasnt been on the forums since the 20th...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you guys can just pm me his number ill try to settle the dispute...that would help a lot..thanks...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does anyone have his adress? this is getting ridiculous! i only managed to get $36 from paypal...ill personally go down to his house and get it!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
uhhh.... well now that you have filed a claim. i wouldn't be expecting your fogs.

i THINK i may have met him at a previous meet before. seems like he can be vouched for by a couple other members

maybe he had a family emergency??? im not sure.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
wow he hasn't been logged in since 12-20... thats a while ago now

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
I'll try and get ahold of him. He's a good stand up guy. If he hasn't replied back or been online, that tells me something bad has happened.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
yea ok...can you please call him up and see wahts up..cuz he said he shipped them but thats all he said ...and i mean i live just upstate
it shouldnt take more then 7 business days actually. should be around 4-5 days.

from SD to frisco

i shipped igor some stuff from OC and it took about 2 weeks or so only because mine was during the holidays, jam packed.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
So at least 3 people have his phone number, yet no one will PM it to the OP.

That's great guys, way to be a good community. It's no wonder no one trusts anyone around here..

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T

·
Registered
507 Posts

That's great guys, way to be a good community. It's no wonder no one trusts anyone around here..

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T

Just becuase they have his number does not give them authority or the right to just give it out.

Yes it would probably help, but its a privacy act issue. They do not have the right to just give out his phone number. Thats why they offered to call him.

I do feel for th OP but they only way you should get his number would be from him, or any kind of public material that he deliberately left to contacted at.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Just becuase they have his number does not give them authority or the right to just give it out.

Yes it would probably help, but its a privacy act issue. They do not have the right to just give out his phone number. Thats why they offered to call him.

I do feel for th OP but they only way you should get his number would be from him, or any kind of public material that he deliberately left to contacted at.
True that!!! I did try to call Chris several times but had no luck.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
wow thats really messed up, thats why I try to stay away from buying on this forum.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea it sux..one person gave my his number but got no reply! i got his myspace page and he was logged on 3 days ago and still no reply...even if i dont get my fogs i just want my money. i understand the privacy issue and if you guys can just try getting ahold of him or if you see him on the road just let him know whats up, im sure he knows anyway but anything help!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T
+1 everyone only protects their own

1 - 20 of 75 Posts