Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know they are a knock-off of Racing Hart CP035's. They would fit a civic or even wrx fine (stylistically) but an IS? I say keep saving.

I’m of the opinion that besides looks there are three attractive qualities in a wheel. Strength, weight and a low price. One can only have two though. Those that say that rota's last through season after season of auto crossing always have them in a 16 inch or smaller size, keeping weight and chances of it warping and looking like an egg to a minimum.

But hey, it's your car. if you don't plan driving spirited in your car or think 16's look good on a IS and have no problems with putting wheels that cost less than the tires on a sport/luxury car, go for it.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
i've tried on sub-zero's from a RSX.....

doesn't look classy at all....looks straight race

i kinda liked them on my msm car....it's you car...but they went with my cf hood

cause the racinghart cp035's are expensive
and the cp035r's are alot more....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well.. I just saw them in one of the shop... I think they are knock off.. but there are so light.. and cheap.. and yeh.. one of the offset does fit for sure.. as for 16" no.. 17" for sure.. just want to see if any one had them before

·
Registered
42 Posts
i used to have 'em on my accord.

i had 17x7.5 rims and they are very light weight rims, and cheap.
the finish starts to chip off after year or so and then they are easy to bend IMO, but it all depends how you drive though.

i don't think the subzeros will go well with IS300 though... just my personal taste.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
they are light and cheap....good for race

may not look good and cheap....not good for show

if you do happen to get them, please post pics....i want to see how they would look....good luck on whatever you decide to get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.