Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got some wheels and the holes for the lug nuts are super narrow, too narrow to fit a lug and socket so i had to get some 60mm ones so they stick out farther so they can be screwed on and off (ones i got are the pic) they seem fine so far but kinda want some that aren’t aluminum for more strength, givin these are the things that are gonna keep my wheels on the car, but i can’t find any anywhere all i can find are cheap chinese ones that i would never trust in my life. anyone know any brands the sell any strong 60 - 65mm lug nuts?
Camera accessory Product Camera lens Automotive tire Cameras & optics

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What inner diameter are the holes in the wheelface for the lugnuts? I've def never seen a wheel that doesn't provide enough clearance for any socket of any kind to fit into the lugnut hole - which would force you to have lugnuts with the wrenching feature to extend beyond the wheel's face - seems weird.

These lugnuts are not a cheap date, but they're super nice. Use a thin wall 12pt 17mm socket to remove.

don’t know the exact measurement but the hole is no lie barely bigger than the lugs in the pic i posted i assume they had to make it like that cause it’s one of those wheels that have 10 lug holes 5 for 5x100 and 5 for 5x114.3. also thanks for the suggestion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts